Double Trouble

It was a dense forest. The sunset was near. The sherbet colour of sunset was looking blissful and hypnotizing. The chirping sounds of birds returning to their respective nests was amazing. It was a beautiful scene except for Sriansh and Pahal. Their hands were tied with rope at their back. They had a noose around their neck. They were made to stand on a trunk of a tree. Beads of sweat on thier forehead and neck was clearly visible. “Chod do hme, hmne kuch nhi kiya” pleaded Pahal in front of a silhouette. In return the silhouette laughed and replied “Mai jese hi ye ped ka tna tumhare pair ke niche se htaunga , wse hi tum dono duniya se wida ho jaoge” and while saying so he pulled off the trunk from under their feet. As soon as he did so both of them started trembling as suffocation started in their throat. Both were swinging in the air and chocking due to lack of oxygen and sharp pain at crook as well as on their neck. Sriansh closed his eyes and thought at the last time “Mai khush hu ki mujhe meri glti ki sza mil rhi h. Kuch der phle sab kuch kitna acha tha, aur fir achank ye sab.....”
Flashback (24 hours ago):
“Mujhe to apni aankho par wiswas hi nhi ho rha h, ki Vashisht dew zinda h. Aur wo mere samne h” Sriansh was uttering this with his tearful eyes. He had a quietist smile on his face, as if someone had given him his life back. He was jumping and roaming all around the hut till then when he heard her groaning in pain which was due to the wound in her right leg. He quickly rushed towards her and asked while stammering “K..ky..kya hua? Apko ku..kuch chahiye?”. Before replying she again started feeling dizzy and got unconscious due to high dose of the intoxicating medicine sniffed to her. Sriansh while judging her mumbled “Shayad dwa ka asar hoga. Tab tk mai apna kam kr leta hu. Jab ye hosh me ayengi to sbse phle mai inse maafi man gunga. Uske bad ye jo sza dengi mujhe mai use khushi khushi man lunga”. He left the place with the wet twigs.
Here, Thilak kumar and Maharaja Kanush along with Pahal and some of their soldiers arrived at the place where they were told to meet with Sriansh. “Maharaja, mujhe us par ratti bhr wiswas nhi h. Pta nhi Aadyshri ko dega hme wo ya nhi. Ise mar dete h tb wo smjhega hmse dusmani lene ka kya anzam hota h” said Thilak kumar while his teeth. Maharaja Kanush while jerking off and jaw dropping ordered “Aur tumhe kya lgta h? Ise mar dene se wo Aadyshri ko hme de dega. Janta hu ki hm Pahal ko kv v asani se mar skte h. Lekin esa krne se wo Aadyshri ko hm tk kv phuchne nhi dega. Bdla lene k liye wo hmara kam v kv pura nhi hone dega. Agr hmare pas uski kamzori h to uske pas v hmara hukm ka ikka h. Bs..bs ek bar Aadyshri hme mil jaye fir dekhna mai kya krta hu undono k sath”. They were talking when suddenly they heard a warning of one of their soldiers. “Maharaja, yha to hr jagah dhua ho rha h. Kuch dikh nhi rha”. They all turned back and tried unsuccessfully to look carefully into the smoke. “Kuch dikh nhi rha h. Dhua bhut jada h.” Said Thilak kumar. Maharaja Kanush ordered to his soldiers and guards “Tum sb Pahal ko chodna mt. Use jor se pkde rhna. Ye sb us Sriansh ka hi kiya kraya h”. They all were coughing and lacking for oxygen. At that time a young boy who had wrapped a wet cloth on his face entered in that hustle and bustle of soldiers. Two soldiers were holding Pahal tightly while Pahal was coughing hardly. Sriansh took out his sword and stabbed it in one of the soldier .“Ahhh” one of the soldier holding Pahal groaned in immense pain. “Kya hua” shouted Maharaja Kanush. “Maharaja shayd ise kisi ne mar diya talwar se ”. “Are to bewkufo khde kya ho? Dhundho use. Wo hmare bich hi chipa hua h” yelled Maharaja Kanush. One of the soldier replied while gathering some courage “Maharaja bhut dhua h, kuch dikh hi nhi rha h”. Maharaja Kanush again yelled at his highest pitch “To use kese dikh rha h? Dhundho use or mar dalo dono ko”. “Mai dekh hi kha rha hu? Meri ankhe to band h. Ladne k liye tumhe ankho ki jarurt hoti h mujhe nhi” Replied Sriansh with a smirk. “Are..are Dekho dekho av bola usne, maro use” ordered Thilak kumar like a fool. “Jab dikh hi nhi rha to mare kese, Maharaja ” replied one of the soldier. Before the soldiers could do anything Sriansh again hit one of the soldier and freed Pahal. Before they could do anything Sriansh dragged Pahal with him. After some when the fog and smoke lifted, they searched everywhere but got failed to find Sriansh and Pahal. “Nhi nhi nhi..Mai tumhe ese nhi jane dunga Sriansh aur Pahal. Ab to tum dono ki lash hi jayegi yha se” yelled Maharaja Kanush in rage. “Thilak Kumar ” he called him while shouting. Thilak kumar bowed a little and replied “Ji, Maharaja”.  “Hmare aadmi bdha do, zarurat pde to aur sipahi bdha do. Lekin mujhe wo tino” and while pointing towards his foot he continued “mere kadmo me chahiye. Aage jangal h aur piche Sultangadh. Wo jan bchane k liye jangal me bhaga honge. Is jangal ke chappe chappe pe hmare sipahiyo ko bhejo. Lekin Sriansh, Pahal aur Aadyshri zinda chahiye, kese bhi. Mai unhe apne hatho se marunga”.
While on the other side Kashyap who was riding on his horse with full speed murmured “Kuch v ho jaye lekin mai Aadyshri ko kuch nhi hone dunga. Pichli bar bach gye the tum dono lekin is bar nhi. Sriansh aur Pahal ko is bar mai maar dunga ”. And while saying so he too entered in the forest as it was the only short cut way to reach  Sultangadh.
In the hut:
Sriansh and Pahal entered in the hut. They both shared a hug. After a while they parted and started each other with teary eyes. “Tu nhi janta, ki aj mai kitna khush hu. Janta hu ki ldayi bhut muskil thi. Lekin tune har nhi mani. Tune kisi k galt kam me sath nhi diya” said Pahal proudly. Sriansh chuckled and replied “Tune v to mujhpe bhrosa rkha. Mai ab koi galat kam nhi karunga. Dekhna ab sb kuch acha acha hoga”. Pahal nodded and his attention went towards Aadyshri. He asked while hesitating “Ye..ye kon h?”. Sriansh recalled the truth and said with joy “Pahal mujhe tujhe kuch btana h. Bhut bdi bat h”. “Ha bolo” replied Pahal. Sriansh noticed her sleeping with peace and thought “Mujhe bahr jake bat krni chahiye. Kitne pyar se so rhi h, khi hmare bato se nind na khul jaye inki”. He then took out his sword and kept it on the floor along with that wet cloth and his turban. Both of them went out from the hut. “Haa, ab bol” said Pahal with curiosity. “Wo rajkumari Aadyshri h” replied Sriansh. Pahal got amazed and asked “Matlb tune unka sachme unka apharan kia?”. “Ha, kyuki wo mere yojna ka ek hissa tha. Nhi to un sbko sk ho jata. Maine phle hi soch lia tha ki mai bs dikhane k liye unka apharan krunga lekin bad me maafi mang kr unhe Kstijgadh phucha dunga. ” explained Sriansh. Sriansh continued “Aur tujhe pta h isme sbse jada achi bat kya h?”. “Kya??” asked Pahal who got busy in examining something. A second ago he felt that the bushes behind them was moving, it seemed like someone was there. “Pahal tujhe pta h, rajkumari Aadyshri hi Vashisht dew h. Mai tujhe bta nhi skta kitna khush hu mai” exclaimed Sriansh with excitement and joy. “Hmmm” replied Pahal who was still engrossed in noticing something. Seemed like Sriansh’s words got unregistered to him. Sriansh added “Mai abhi unhe...” but before he could say anything a figure turned him towards himself and pointed a sword to his neck. Sriansh and Pahal looked towards that figure. Sriansh got tears in his while gazing towards that figure. She was Aadyshri. He could see that there was fire in her eyes. The fire that is pure in itself, the fire that can burn all the evil powers and can recreate this whole world. “Mujhe yha kon laya? ” roared Aadyshri. Pahal while stammering tried to explain but she stopped him and while staring towards Sriansh ordered “Tum. Tum byaoge. Kyuki mujhe esa lgta h ki mai bhut ache se janti hu tumhe”. Sriansh had no words to say. He just knelt down in front of her. She again kept the sword on his neck while pointing it to his neck. He was continuously gazing her while tears started finding their ways from his eyes to his cheeks. His eyes were clearly showing his guilt. Words got chocked in his throat. The more intensity of anger and rage she was staring towards him, the more intensity of guilt and sacrifice he was staring her. For few seconds, they were not talking with words but instead with their eyes were talking. When it got enough for her, she stabbed the sword very little bit in his neck and asked with a smirk “Dar lg rha h? Dard ho rha h?”. He just nodded his head. Blood started oozing from his neck. “Bura kam krne se phle sochte nhi, aur sza ke wakt dar lg rha h?” uttered Aadyshri. “Chod dijiye use. Hm apko smjha skte. Ye bs ek galtfahmi h. Hm apko kuch nuksan nhi phuchna chahte h. Dekhie uska khun nikl rha h” replied Pahal. Suddenly Aadyshri took the sword from his neck, Sriansh was still gazing her with his teary eyes. Pahal took a sigh of relief. Pahal was about to go near Sriansh to have a check on his neck when Aadyshri took out the sword and stabbed it in the body. “Sriansh......” screamed Pahal. He closed his eyes. But Sriansh didn’t. He still was staring her with his teary eyes, with the guilt in his eyes. Pahal opened his eyes and he moved towards Sriansh with his trembling legs. Blood was oozing and the ground was all covered with, but it wasn’t oozing from Sriansh’s body? He moved forward and saw that a soldier was there who was going to harm Aadyshri, and so she stabbed the sword in his body. After this Pahal took a sigh a relief. “Hm kha h? Aur ye kon tha? Tumhara aadmi?” asked Aadyshri. “Are nhi..” and then Pahal narrated the whole story to her that how did she came there and how Sriansh was made to kidnap her for saving him from Maharaja Kanush. “Apko hm kuch nhi krenge. Hmari ye mjburi thi isliye sirf dikhawa ke liye apka apharan kia” added Pahal. “Tum utho” Aadyshri ordered Sriansh. But seemed like it got unregistered to Sriansh. He was still in his world of guilt and the happiness of finding out that the person to whom he killed is alive. Pahal shooked him and whispered to Sriansh “Kya kr rha h, uth na”. This time he heard and thus stood. “Filhal tum dono ko mai kuch nhi krungi. Tum dono ko sza mere baba denge. Lekin abhi hme yha se niklna hoga. Halat dekh k lgta h ki pure jangal me sipahi h Sultangadh ke. To hme kisi trh yha se nikl ke Kstijgadh phucha hoga” ordered Aadyshri sternly. “Aur hm jungle ke bicho bich h, to koi v aa skta h. Hme ise jldi par krna hoga. Apke pair me chot lgi h , ap chl paengi?” asked Sriansh. “Tumhe meri chinta krne ki koi jrurt nhi. Mai apni raksha khud kr skti hu” replied Aadyshri sternly. “To chle?” asked Pahal. They nodded and started running in the forest towards  the way for Kstijgadh to save their lives.
Don't worry the jungle journey will be still on.  And the flashback too is to be continued....
Do like, comment  ur views.  Aur ye v btao ki ye wali story bol de kya serial walo ko ki bnaye aurra and pravisht ko leke 😅😅🤣🤣