Homecoming

After a hectic day, finally the duo spent a peaceful night. Soon, sleep engulfed them in its embrace. Aadyshri slept at one corner while Sriansh slept on the other corner.
The new dawn began with the first ray of Sun. With the new day, many new hopes, new challenges and new journey have begun.
Aadyshri and Sriansh started their journey. Now Aadyshri was feeling good, her wound was no longer causing much pain, so she was able to walk slowly by herself. As they crossed some distance, a voice of footsteps dragged their attention towards itself. “Ye awaz to us taraf se aa rhi h” informed Sriansh while pointing his finger towards a direction. Aadyshri nodded and suggested “Chlo tb hme dusri or se jana chahiye”. As they turned and marched towards the other way Aadyshri bumped with a male figure. She settled herself somehow while Sriansh helped her. They both looked forward to know the cause. And there he was.  “Thilak kumar aur Kanush?” gasped Aadyansh. “Are are kha ja rhi thi ap rajkumari? Bhag rhi thi kya hmse? Dar gyi h?” asked Kanush with a sarcastic laugh. “Mai na hi kisi se deti hu aur na hi kayro ki tarah bhagti hu. Par lgta h tum kayar jo sirf do logo ka mukabla krne k liye puri sena hi sath me leke chl rhe ho” replied Aadyshri in a sarcastic tone. On this Kanush smirked and replied while gritting his teeth “Mujhe sirf tumko maarna h. Ab chahe wo nidar ho kr kru ya kayr bn kr”. Sriansh interrupted while shouting with a furious look “Kuch nhi kr paoge tum inhe. Mere rhte to bilkul nhi. Sochna v mt”. “Mare to tum v jaoge. To behtar ye hoga ki tum phle apni fikr kar lo” Thilak kumar shouted too. “Sipahiyo, pakad lo in dono ko. Uske baad mai indono ko bedardi se marunga. Dekhte hu aakhir kitne der tik skte h ye dono hm sb k aage.” Ordered Kanush to his soldiers. Aadyshri and Sriansh got alert. The soldiers started moving towards them while holding their swords in their hands. Aadyshri took out her sword while Sriansh too took out his dagger. A soldier was about to attack Aadyshri when a fast-flying spear hit his stomach and he died on the spot. Everyone turned around and they got dumbstrucked. While the eyes of Aadyshri and Sriansh got sparkled due to immense happiness and surprise. They were Pahal and Guru Kashyap. Both of them approached towards Aadyshri and Sriansh with a smile on their faces. “Samna krna hi hai to 2 ke bjay 4 se kr lo Kanush” exclaimed Kashyap while staring towards Kanush with rage. “Maar dalo in sbko” ordered Maharaja Kanush with rage. All the soldiers including Thilak kumar attacked on the 4 warriors. Kashyap threw a sword towards Sriansh and he catched it. Almost tons of soldiers along with Thilak kumar and Maharaja Kanush with their swords in their hands were going to face 4 warriors. They all attacked on them. And they too defended themselves with full force, accurate timing and amazing fighting skills. The clashes of swords were definitely depicting the heart of the moment. The rage in all of their eyes was clearly visible. Despite of being in less number the 4 were fighting skilfully. The roaring sound of all of them was the another thing that made most of the soldiers to kneel down in front of them. They were filling all the soldiers with forceful strength. In the mid a time came when the sword fell from Aadyshri’s hand. And at that moment a soldier desperately moved towards her to attack her but Sriansh saw this and thus he to forwarded towards Aadyshri in order to save her. Her back was facing him while the soldier was coming from her front. Sriansh was just inches apart from Aadyshri when she noticed that a soldier was going to attack on her. Thus in order to save herself from him she bent a little towards her back and lifted a spear from the ground and again stood up straight. She attacked from that spear on the soldier. The soldier died on the spot while groaning from the immense pain.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
PARITYAG : The story of Aadyanshजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें