Havoc of sorrow

They had just returned home a while back when Sumati told them such a bad news.On hearing the news, they got shocked.
Aadyshri was numb in one place, she could not believe her ears."Kya?Hm har gye? Baba aur Guru Kashyap kese honge? Aur aur mere Kaka? Mere kaka, Vijaypur ke Maharaj Ranapratap kese honge? Kya hua hoga un sb ke sath? Khi Mughalo ne unhe.... Nhi nhi nhi. Esa nhi ho skta".
Thousands of such questions were arising in her mind for which she had no answer. All these questions were troubling her, weakening her from within.

And this cycle of her thoughts was broken when Sumati further informed them while crying "Bs thodi hi der me hmare kuch sipahi Kashyap ko leke aate hi honge".

Aadyshri's throat was as if dry after hearing this news. She was unable to do anything except look at Sumati with a single gaze, she was unable to speak anything. She couldn't able to process anything.  There was pain in her eyes. Thus,Sriansh asked Sumati with throaty voice "Aur..aur baki log.Unka kuch pta chla?", there was pain in his voice too. Sumati shook her head and replied while sobbing "N..nhi..kuch.. kuch nhi pta.Bs y..yhi..khbr mili ki hm har gye aur Kashyap laut tha h. Pta chla hai ki wo zakh..zakhmi..hai Buri tarah se" while saying so she burst out in crying. Sriansh moved towards her and hugged her in order to console her. "Aap chinta mt kijiye sb thik hoga". He rubbed her back , his eyes were moist too.

Pahal approached towards Aadyshri and said while crying "Tum thik ho na? Kuch bol nhi rhi ho kb se". But he didn't got any response from her side. He understood that she was in deep shock, thus he shook her hard by holding her shoulder and sobbed "Aad..Aadyshri..hosh me aao". Sriansh who had hugged Sumati turned back and saw that Aadyshri was not responding at all thus he approached towards her , still hugging Sumati and said to Aadyshri softly"Kuch bolo Aadyshri". She didn't replied anything but rather hugged him tightly and burst out in crying. Pahal too joined them while hugging them.
The 4 of them were crying in embrace of each other, trying to pour their sorrow out.

Sampoorna arrived there and saw that her beloved ones are crying. "Aadyshri tum aa gyi. Dekho na kya ho gya" she said while crying. Aadyshri broke the hug and hugged her sister tightly. "Kuch kijiye na didi. Bhut drd ho rha hai. Ye sb kese ho gya?" sniffed Aadyshri.

There was an atmosphere of mourning in the entire palace. All were in deep sorrow except three people. Kabir, Kalindi and Daksh. They were the happiest today. All three of them were comfortably standing in a corner enjoying the view in front of them. They were acting as if they were very sad about the past events but in reality they were very happy in their hearts.

Within no time there was a knock on the door by some soldiers. All the people of the mansion turned towards door and saw the sight in front of them, everyone got astonished. They saw some soldiers carrying Kashyap lying on a bed and lifting him on their shoulders. They all rushed towards Kashyap, and the soldiers put the bed on the ground. They all witnessed that Kashyap was in the state of disrepair. "Rajkumari, Mughalo ne inhe aadhmri halt me krke inhe chod diya. Unhone kha ki wo in pr ehsan kr rhe hai zinda chod kr" informed one of the soldier while bowing his head in front of her.

"Ehshan? Kesa ehsan? Nhi chahiye unka ehsan mujhe? Jao yha se? Chle jao" shouted Aadyshri on the top of her voice and the next moment Soldiers left while bowing. They saw that Kashyap was unconscious. There were many bruises, cuts and deep wounds on his body. His body became pale due to excessive loss of blood from his body. "Rajy Veda ko bulao" shouted Aadyshri. On this Pahal immediately rushed from their and came with the Rajya Veda.

Rajya Veda examined Kashyap and after some time he started "Dekhie, inke sharir se bhut khun nikla hai. Sath hi inhe itne ghre chot v lge hai. Ye bhut kmzor ho chuke hai. Aap v dekh skte hai ki ye aadhmri halt me hai. Ese me mai yhi khunga ki mai apni taraf se puri koshish krunga pr ye bach paenge ya nhi.... Inke bachne ki aasha bhut km hai". The family hot shocked after listening this. And before they could react a loud Thudd sound dragged their attention towards itself. All looked towards that direction to know for the cause and they saw that Sumati had fell on the ground, she got fainted.