Her Protector and First kiss

It was 1.30 o'clock in the night. The sky was covered with thick and dark clouds. Lightning was on.Strong winds were blowing at their full speed. There was high probability of heavy rain. It was a very dark night. Some soldiers were digging a pit in a big field. They all had axes and spade in their hands. There were two dead bodies lying beside them all.

"Jaldi se ye kaam pura krke Mahal chlte h. Kbhi bhi baarish ho skti hai" informed one of the soldier, while others were busy in digging.
Thee had almost completed their work. " Lao lao. Dono lasho ko isme daalo ab" suggested one of them. Two soldiers were nearly approached towards the corpse when both of them were hit hard on their face and they both fell backwards very quickly, causing them to groan with pain while others got alert.

All of the soldiers looked forward only to find Sriansh and Pahal standing in front of them with intensifying anger. "Aaayee tum dono yha waps kaise aa gye? Mna kiya gya tha na Kstijgadh me aane ke liye. Maro in dono ko" shouted one of the soldier while others attacked on them. Sriansh and Pahal too attacked on the soldiers.

The soldiers had spear in their hands. They approached towards them He started attacking both of them with his spear. They were both unarmed, so both of them adopted different techniques to escape and somehow managed to escape.

Sriansh hit a soldier on his knee and then on his eye, which weakened the grip of that soldier from that spear and at the same time Sriansh snatched the spear from him. Pahal also somehow managed to snatch his spear from a soldier and within a few minutes both of them defeated the remaining soldiers.

Sriansh held collar of one of the soldier tightly and hissed "Ab meri baat dhyan se suno. Tum sb milke ye gdhha waps bhroge. Aur waps Mahal jake bologe ki tumne kaam pura kr diya. Kisi ko pta nhi chlna chahiye ki Aadyshri aur Guru Kashyap ko hm apne sath le ke gye hai. Ab se puri duniya ke liye ye dono mar chuke hai. Smjha?". The soldier gathered some courage and while gulping he asked in fear "L..lekin tum dono y..ye l.lash le jake k..kya kroge?".
"Wo jan na tumhara kam nhi h. Jitna bola gya h utna kro. Wrna mai tumhe lash bna dunga" warned Sriansh. The soldiers nodded in fear and Sriansh left his collar.
Remaining soldiers covered that pit back with soil and left from there in haste. "Sriansh..tu Aadyshri ko utha aur mai Guru Kashyap ko utha ta hu. Bailgadi samne hi khdi hai. Hme der nhi krni chahiye" suggested Pahal. Sriansh nodded and he lifted the unconscious body of Aadyshri in his arms.

Sriansh and Pahal made the unconscious bodies of Aadyshri and Kashyap lie down in the bullock cart. "Ab hme chlna chahiye jaldi se" said Sriansh. "Itni jaldi ja rhe ho?" asked a female voice from behind them. They turned behind only to find Sumati standing there with tears in her eyes. They all smiled softly and Sriansh replied "Maa, ap to janti hai. Yhi hmari yojna thi.". Sumati nodded and said with teary eyes "Janti hu. Lekin wada kro ki tum dono mere Kashyap aur Aadyshri ka dhyan rkhoge.". "Dhyan rakhenge ka kya mtlb? Aap bhi chl rhi hai hmare sath. To aap hi dhyan rkhiega inka" announced Sriansh stubbornly. "Mai nhi chl skti beta." denied Sumati. "Lekin tay to yhi hua tha" asked Pahal.

Flashback:
2

days ago:
"Sriansh...." called Sumati, who has just returned from Kashyap's room. "Ji Maa.." replied Sriansh. Every time he used to say her "Maa" , he felt a warm feeling in his heart and so was applied on Sumati. In these weeks she started loving him,started knowing him that he is a good guy. "Beta.. Mai zra ghuslkhane(bathroom) ja rhi hu. Kashyap ko maine dwa khila di hai. To tum zra uske kmre me chle jao. Usko dekhte rhna" and tears started forming in her eyes when she stammered "Wes..wese bhi wo hosh me n..nhi aa rha. 1 hfte hone ko aaye pr uski..hal..halt sudhr nhi rhi". Sriansh held her by her shoulders and consoled "Maa ap ese tut jayengi to Aadyshri ko kon smbhalega. Hm sb ko kon smbhalega. Sb thik ho jaega. Bs hme intezar krna hai.". She nodded and left.