Taking care of her and Possessiveness

He got shocked as well as tensed for her. He quickly rushed towards her. "Aadyshri Aadyshri uthiye" he said in a tensed state while patting her cheeks. But instead she lost her balance and got fainted in his arms. He quickly picked her in his arms and left for the house in haste. "Pahal...Pahal Jldi utho" he called him in restlessness .  Pahal got up lazily while rubbing his eyes, but after clearing his blur vision he got shocked to see the sight over there. He quickly stood and replied "Ye kya ho gya Sriansh?". Sriansh laid Aadyshri on the bed gently and while being concerned he replied "Pahal,  Jldi ja aur Vaid ji (Doctor) ko bula kar la". "Ha, pr inhe hua kya?" Asked Pahal. But Sriansh got more panicked and impatient thus he yelled "Jitna maine kha, utna kro. Bolna ki ye barish me bhigne ke Karan behosh ho gyi h". Pahal nodded and left in haste.
Sriansh took her small and soft palm in his big one and started rubbing her palm. He was crying. "Ku..kuch nhi hoga ap..apko. Mai kuch nhi hone dunga apko" he stammered and continued crying. In no time he lit fire near the bed and dried her scalp and hair with a towel. Soon the doctor arrived there and he did check up. "K..kya hua h ?" Asked concerned  Sriansh. The doctor replied "Barish me bhigne ki wajah se unhe thand lag gyi h aur isliye bukhar bhi ho gya h. Kamzori hone ke karan wo behosh ho gyi h. Chinta mat kijiye, ye kuch dwayiya (medicines) h. Ap log inhe ye samay samay par subah sham dete rhiega. Agr unki preshani badh jaye to ap mujhe ittelah(inform) kar dijiyega" he replied while consoling and providing some medicines wrapped in paper. Soon he left.

Sriansh approached towards her and sat beside her on the floor. He was restless, feeling guilty and panicking hard. He was crying hardly. Pahal approached towards him and while patting his hand on Sriansh's shoulder he consoled "Sb thik ho jayega. Waid ji ne bola hai na ki ye kl tk shayd thik ho jaengi". Sriansh shook his head in denial and replied while crying "Nhi, sb galt hua. Ye sb meri wajah se hua h. Na hi maine inhe gusse me ghar se bahr nikala hota aur na hi inki ye halt huyi hoti. Dekh na kese pila pad gya inka hsta muskurata chehra. Jis chehre pe itni masumiyat jhalkti thi wo chehra aaj mayus ho gya h" and he started sobbing. Pahal too got emotional and replied with teary eyes "Agr galti teri h to meri v h. Maine v to ek bar v nhi socha ki is baarish me bhing kar wo bimar ho jaengi.  Mujhe lga tha ki wo chli gyi hongi apne ghar". "Lekin nhi gyi ye. Ese hi khdi rhi bahr. Apni sza bhugat rhi thi. Maine apne gusse me maine ye tak nhi dekha ki aakhir ye hai to choti si bacchi hi na. Dekh ba kese behoshi ki halat me wo kamzor ho gyi h ye. Lagbhag puri rat ye barish me bhig rhi thi.".
And then his eyes fell on her delicate fingers. The tips of her fingers were burnt a little. And some of the skin were cut. It must have been happened when she was trying to cook food for them. It made his heart wrench more. His heart was aching to see her like this.
"Pahal , tu yhi rah. Mai khichdi bna kar lata hu." Suggested Sriansh. He nodded and Sriansh went to cook dilute Porridge for her. Soon he came with a bowl full of porridge. He sat beside her and started feeding her slowly with a spoon. Since the porridge was dilute thus it was easy for her to gulp it down. Then he immediately fed her the medicine to  which he had mixed in water. Till now Pahal had slept on a mat on the floor. After some time Sriansh started massaging her scalp with luke warm mustard oil. Then he covered her with a blanket. Kaki who was awake, due to hustle bustle in Sriansh's house came there, but soon  left after witnessing Sriansh taking care of Aadyshri. Sriansh was still awake and was massaging her palm and foot with that mustard oil. In a short while, he was also applying cold bandages on her head.

The darkness of the night was gone and the first light of morning began a new day. It had stopped raining. The first ray of morning was ready to become a proof of bringing a new hope in everyone's life.

Guru Kashyap was in the way towards  the temple. But he soon halted when his gaze fixed on the soldiers, who were resting near a the shore of a river. He got off from the horse and approached towards the soldiers. The soldiers noticed him and they stood up immediately after seeing him approaching towards them . "Rajkumari Aadyshri kha h?" demanded Guru Kashyap. One of the bodyguards informed "Senapati ji, wo rajkumari to yha se akeli hi aage ki or prasthan kar gyi". "Kya? Akele chli gyi? To tumlog kis kam ke ho? Unhe akele kese jane diya tumne?" Asked Kashyap while being furious. "Hmne unhe rokne ki bhut koshis ki par unhone hmari bat suni hi nhi. Unhone hme aadesh de kar rok diya ki wo 3 din bad yha lautengi. Hm tab tak yha intezar kre" replied the bodyguards. Kashyap with frown look shouted "Akele kese jane dia? Dimag nhi h kya tumlog ke pas? Khair chodo, hme ye btao ki wo gyi kis or h?". "Wo us or gyi h" replied one of them while pointing his finger towards a direction. "Idhar to Sundarpur pdta h. Par Rajkumari Aadyshri Sundarpur kyu gayi hogi" thought Kashyap. "Thik h, tumlog yhi rho. Mai v usi or ja rha hu. Lekin agr Aadyshri tumse puche to unhe mt btana ki mai unhe dhundhne aya tha". They agreed and Kashyap marched towards Sundarpur.