Plan of their Mission

1 month later

It had been 1 month since that night's incident.For 1 month, those people were living in Sundarpur. A lot had changed in this one month.
Aadyshri came to know the whole truth that her family,Kabir, Kalindi and Daksh was her enemy. After knowing this truth, she was shocked but somehow managed herself.
How they wanted to kill her and how her friends saved her and Kashyap. She acknowledged everything.

Slowly Kashyap's condition also started improving. Due to Aadyshri's  care, he was now able to walk to a great extent.
Pahal and Aadyshri's friendship started deepening but on the other hand, Sriansh started distancing himself from Aadyshri.

And that's what was bugging her.Whenever she tried to talk to him, he used to make excuses and ignore her.And all these things were not hidden from Pahal. He had also tried to talk to Sriansh about this many times but all the efforts were in vain.

According  to Sriansh, he had sinned in the eyes of creation. He felt that night he had done something wrong with Aadyshri, who was in a state of intoxication. He felt that night  he was feeling aroused near her.
He was well aware of himself, that's why he decided that he would not wander around her from now on.Whatever happened that night, after that he was afraid that he might do something wrong with her. He never wants to take away her innocence.

On the other hand Aadyshri wasn't aware of that night as she was intoxicated to that level that she forgot everything.
Instead in her eyes, it was a dream which was probably broken as soon as morning. Little did she knew that it was not a dream but a reality.
Sriansh too never even dared to talk to her about that night.

On one fine day, Aadyshri was making  porridge for Kashyap while Pahal was changing the bandages of Kashyap. Kashyap was silently sitting there while closing his eyes, immersed in his own thoughts. Sriansh has gone to market.

Aadyshri poured that porridge in a bowl slowly and approached towards the bed. While keeping that bowl beside the bed, on the nearby stool she asked "Kya soch rhe hai Guru Kashyap?". Kashyap looked towards her and signed Pahal to stop his bandaging. Pahal did so. Kashyap stood on the floor and while holding her shoulder he said sadly"Mai janta hu ki meri haalt dekh kr hi tum nhi puch rhi ho apne baba ke baare me. Yuddh ke bare me. Mujh pr preshani nhi bdhana chahti. Pr mai janta hu ki har roz tum roti ho apne baba ke bare me soch ke".
"To btayie na Guru, kha hai mere baba? Kya hua tha yuddh me?" She asked, fear was easily visible in her eyes.

"Aadyshri, hm haar gye.Mughalo ne Vijaypur par kabza kr liya" informed Kashyap, sadly.
"Aur baba ke dost Maharaja Ranaprata ,mere kaka kha h? Aur..aur..baba? Mere baba kyu nhi aaye apke sath Guru Kashyap?" Asked Aadyshri, tensed.
"Maharaja Ranapratap yuddh me Sahid ho gye" informed Kashyap while bowing his head And added further "Apke baba, aur hmare Maharaj ko Mughalo ne bndi bna liya hai. Mai nhi bcha paya kisi ko bhi". Tears started forming in his own eyes. Aadyshri was  gawking towards him with horrifying expressions. "Ranapratap ji chle gye. Hm nhi bcha paye un sb ko" while saying so Kashyap fell on his knees and burst out in utter sadness and guilt.
Aadyshri had tears in her eyes,She was numb. Pahal rushed towards Kashyap and helped him to sit on the bed.
At that time Sriansh entered in the room. "Thik se btayie Guru. Aakhir hua kya tha us din?" asked Aadyshri, crying bitterly while covering her mouth with her dupatta.

Kashyap started "Yuddh Suru hua tha. Suruaat me lga jese hm hi jitenge. Lekin pta nhi achank se kha se unki shena aur badh gyi. Fir Mughal hm pr bhari pd gye. Maharaja Ranapratap ko to unhone whi maar diya. Maine kisi tarah Maharaja Yogesh ko bcha to liya lekin yuddh ke aakhiri charan tk aate aate , mai bhi bhut buri tarh ghayl ho gya tha. Maine dekha ki wo log Maharaja ko aur Ranapratap ke bete Kumar Santnu ko bandi bna liya. Mai kuch nhi kr ska. Ab Vijaypur ka nya Maharaja un Mughalo ka beta h. Aur whi hmare Maharaj kaid hai Karagar me.". The trio were shocked. Pain was clearly visible in their eyes. Kashyap closed his eyes with a jerk as the glimpses of that war again reeled in front of his eyes. He felt defeated.

Aadyshri too was crying. How was his baba? How will be his condition? Will he be alive or not? These thoughts were overpowering her senses. She was not even able to think anything properly. She was crying in pain, immense pain.

"Aaaaaaaaa. Babaaaaa" she screamed in pain and fell on her knees. Sriansh immediately approached towards her and handled her. He rubbed her shoulders and consoled her "Aadyshri..Aadyshri shant ho jao. Shant ho jao. Kuch nhi hua. Dekho". "Kese shant ho jauuu. Pta nhi kaise honge mere baba." She screamed in pain. Here Pahal and Kashyap were weeping in pain too. They were witnessing the scenario in front of them but were helpless. They can't change the past, that happened.

Sriansh patted her cheeks lovingly and said softly "Aadyshri, hm sb milke iska koi hl nikal lenge. Zrur nikal lenge. Sukr mnao . Km se km tumhare baba zinda hai. Hm unhe wha se bcha lenge". But she was paying no heed to his words and was continuously screaming in anger and pain. "Aadyshri..suno...shant ho jao..Aadyshri..." he called her softly, still trying to pacify her. But she didn't. "CHUP . AADYSHRI. KUCH NHI HUA. WO ZINDA HAI. HM BCHA LENGE UNHE. KHUD PR KABU RKHO" shouted Sriansh on her and it seemed like this time his words got registered in her mind.
She nodded with teary eyes and replied "Haa..haa.. shi kh rhe ho. Mai unhe wha zada din nhi rhne dungi ".

"Ye unki shena Us Sahil ki wajah se hi bdh gyi hogi " uttered Pahal, frustrated. "Mtlb? Maharaja Sahil ki baat kr rhe ho?" Asked Kashyap being confused. "Haa. Whi. Aapko hmne btaya nhi ki wo kitna bda dhokebaz nikla. Aur usne hmare sath kya krne ki koshish ki thi" replied Pahal. "Hua kya hai. Btao mujhe sb" investigated the curious Kashyap. On this Sriansh and Pahal narrated him the whole story that how Sahil cheated them and got involved with Mughals in order to save his own state.
Hearing this Kashyap fumed in rage and roared "Himmat kese huyi uski esa krne ki. Mai chodunga nhi use". "Aap chinta mt kijiye. Wo ab Kstijgadh ke salakho ke piche hai" consoled Aadyshri. "Shukriya Sriansh. Tumne Aadyshri ka dhyan rkha. Wha Aadampura me bhi aur fir Kstijgadh me bhi use bchaya" thanked Kashyap. On this Sriansh nodded hesitantly and with a smile he replied "Shukriya kis baat ka. Ye to mera farz hai."

"To ab hme krna kya hai? Maharaja Yogesh aur Kumar Shantnu ko kaise bchayenge hm?" asked Pahal. On this Kashyap smirked and replied "Uski radniti (plan) maine phle hi bna liya hai. Tum chinta mt kro". Aadyshri looked towards him with fearless gaze and exclaimed "Mai tyyar hu. Krna kya h Guru?".

On this Kashyap started "Hme iske liye Misanagar jana hoga.". "Nhi nhi ek minute. Hme to Vijaypur jana hoga na jha wo buddha...m..mera mtlb Maharaja Yogesh bnd hai. Hm ye Misanagar kyu ja the hai?" Asked Sriansh being confused suddenly. On this Kashyap nodded and with a smirk he replied "Vijaypur phuchna hai isiliye to hme Misanagar jana hoga. Aur ye baat Aadyshri smjh gyi hai ki hm wha kyu jaa rhe hai. " Then he started  towards  her and asked "Kyu Aadyshri?". Aadyshri  too smirked  and replied "Samajh gyi Guru".

"Phle hi bhut chale chl li un Mughalo ne .Ab meri bari hai. Sbko Insaf dilane ki,Sachai ke liye ldne k liye,Apne baba ko unke kaid se chudane ki. Tyyar ho jao Maghalo mai aa rhi hu" thought Aadyshri and headed towards a room.

Like and comment.