The Shattering news

It was a moment of tension. The whole cell area was witnessing the plans, chase and fight of those warriors.

As planned Sriansh went towards the chamber where Shantnu was trapped. While Guru Kashyap, Pahal and Aadyshri immediately marched towards the other direction in the search of Maharaja Yogesh. It was obvious though. The prison contained of almost thousands of Soldiers while they were merely 17 in number. So they must have to sneak up to do their mission.

Sriansh reached near the chamber where Shantnu was present. He immediately shoved his hands towards the keychain and unlocked his chamber.

The sound of unlocking the gate reached in the ears of Shantnu. With a jerk he opened his eyes and stood up only to find Sriansh there.

He was alive? Didn't those soldiers had said that they were going to kill him along with his team?

Shantnu wasn't able to believe on his eyes. He slowly moved towards Sriansh and asked while quivering "Tu..tum..?".
"Haa. Mai. Hm thik hai. Ab sb kuch thik ho jayega. Mai tumhe lene aaya hu. Chlo" replied Sriansh with a smile lingering on his lips.

"Iska matlb Kashyap ji bhi thik hai? Unhe kuch nhi hua?" asked Shantnu with a smile,hope in his eyes. "Haa, wo bhi thik hai. Hm ab Maharaja Yogesh ko dhundh rhe hai. Jaldi chlo.".

On this Shantnu smiled and replied "Ha. Chlo. Hme yha se jaldi niklna chahiye".

On the another side;

Aadyshri, Kashyap along with Pahal were searching for Maharaja Yogesh. They were very cautious while searching for him because the whole prison area was strictly surrounded with many of the soldiers.

Those people had to take the Maharaja away from there, hiding from the eyes of the soldiers. "Samajh nhi aa rha h inlogo ne baba ko kha kaid kr ke rkha hoga" said the irritated Aadyshri.

"Tum Chinta mt kro Aadyshri. Hme wo zrur mil jayenge" consoled Pahal to Aadyshri who too was worried.

"Mujhe pta hai Maharaja Yogesh kha honge....." a voice dragged all of their attention to itself, causing them to jump on their places due to fear of being caught. They turn around to find Sriansh along with Shantnu.

"Shantnu. Kaise ho?" asked Kashyap with a worried expression. "Mai thik hu Kashyap ji. Pr abhi in sb baato ka samay nhi h. Hme Maharaja ko dhundhna hai. Mujhe pta hai unlogo ne unhe kha rkha hoga" he replied.

"Kha??" Asked Aadyshri. "Chliye hmlog sath me chlte hai. Mai aage bta ta hu" replied Shantnu and approached forward while rest of them followed him. After a while they reached near a cell. There was a guard of soldiers outside that cell.

It was the only prison in all the prisons where it was so tightly guarded. "Ab hm kya krenge? Yha to bhut zyada phra lga hua hai?" worried Pahal.

"Krenge to kuch alag trike se hi krenge" replied Kashyap with a smirk. "Mtlb? Hme krna kya hoga" asked Pahal. "Haa Guru. Hm baba ko kaise bahr nikalenge aur wo bhi in sipahiyo ke nazar se bachke? ".

To which Kashyap explained his plan to them. They all nodded and left for their work.

Sriansh and Pahal went towards a direction where they distracted the soldiers and at that mean time when soldiers got distracted Kashyap threw a smoky ball towards them.

As soon as the smoke of ball reached near the nostrils of soldiers, they started fainting. The heroes had already closed their nostrils.

Some of the soldiers tried to escape but Shantnu and Aadyshri caught them and finally tied them tightly.

Finally when Pahal got the keys from soldiers he used it to un clasp the chamber.

"Baba..."a voice reached near his ears which soothed him but soon he realized that he is in a misery condition from he can't be healed.