PROMO 3

"Aadyshri, hm har gye. Mughalo ne Vijaypur par kabza kr liya" informed Kashyap, sadly.
"Aur baba ke dost Maharaja Ranaprata ,mere kaka kha h? Aur..aur..baba? Mere baba kyu nhi aaye apke sath Guru Kashyap?" Asked Aadyshri, tensed. "Maharaja Ranapratap yuddh me Sahid ho gye" informed Kashyap while bowing his head And added further "Apke baba, aur hmare Maharaj ko Mughalo ne bndi bna liya hai. Mai nhi bcha paya kisi ko bhi". Tears started forming in his own eyes. Aadyshri was  gawking towards him with horrifying expressions. "Ranapratap ji chle gye. Hm nhi bcha paye un sb ko" while saying so Kashyap fell on his knees and burst out in utter sadness and guilt.
Aadyshri had tears in her eyes,She was numb. "Phle hi bhut chale chl li un Mughalo ne .Ab meri bari hai. Sbko Insaf dilane ki,Sachai ke liye ldne k liye,Apne baba ko unke kaid se chudane ki. Tyyar ho jao, Aa rhi hu mai " while thinking so she marched towards her room in rage.

On a random place in a the village of Misanagar. A man was describing something to his friends. "Are ab btao bhi Kesi hai wo dono dasiya jo nyi  nartakiya(female classical dancers) bni hai? Ese tadpao mt bhai." a man asked in excitement with filthy voice.  "Aahaha kya btau. Ek ful hai to ek kli hai" the man in centre described.
Scene changes: 2 ladies turns. One was shorter than the other one.(face covered) They were clad in an anarkli golden dress.
"Gehri aankhe hai dono ki. Jese koi samundar ho." described the man.
Scene changes: The eyes of those female dancers are shown. Decorated with kohl and mascara, and those pair of orbs were looking mesmerizing.
"Khubsurati ki bla hai dono. Raja sahb ke darbar me kl hi aayi hai. Esa nritya kiya ki raja sahb mohit ho gye hai dono pe. Kl hi kam pr rakh liya hai dono ko" said the man.
Scene changes: The 2 ladies who are hired as the classical dancers for the Maharaja of Misanagar are standing in the center of the royal court. They are standing there in a specific way, while forming a mudra through their hands.
Suddenly the music starts and they removed their dupatta from their faces and their faces hot revealed. Aadyshri and Sriansh in a female classical dancers attire. They took a glance of each other and smiled.
While Pahal and Kashyap, who were playing the musical instruments smirked while staring towards each other.

So, what is up to?
Why Aadyshri and Sriansh were dressed like this ?
Why they have reached Misanagar instead of reaching Vijaypur, from where Aadyshri has to get her father out of prison?
What is the plan of Kashyap, Sriansh, Aadyshri and Pahal?
Stay tuned to know more.
My favorite Track is upcoming.....😁