The deal

First of all sorry to everyone as I have did a major blunder in previous two parts. The real name of princess is Aadyshri but u will all have noticed it's written Aaradhya somewhere. It was all fault of autocorrect and i haven't even noticed it and posted it.
The real name is Aadyshri and Sriansh and thus their couple name is Aadyansh. Aadyshri which is a Karnataka name means goddess durga or exalted dignity. Sriansh: Karnataka name means a part of laxmi and vishnu. Aadyansh means respect. There couple name means respect which is actually the skeleton of their bond.
.......Unedited.....
Continue from the previous part……
“Are are mazak kr rha tha. Chl aage chlte h” said Sriansh while laughing. After some time Maharaja Yogesh along with princess Aadyshri entered in the streets of the village. Maharaj Yogesh was sitting on a royal horse cart. He was enjoying the view of ceremony and cherished by the people of Kstijgadh continuously hooting his name. There were soldiers and constables riding on the horses. They were riding along with maharaja's cart in order to provide him protection. The same applied with the rajkumari's cart. She was in a beautiful card decorated with red and pink flowers. But her cart was all covered with beautiful red curtains. Soldiers were giving her protection. Kashyap was also there with them. He was riding on a horse. People were cheering for Rajkumari Aadyshri and Maharaja Yogesh. Aadyshri was peeping from the curtains. She had major respect for people of Kstijgadh as they all loved Maharaja Yogesh and her a lot. Clarinet along with Tambourine and Sarangi were being played by people in order to welcome them. “Are dekh dekh aa gye wo log” said Pahal excitedly. “Haa dikh rha h mujhe bhi. Andha nhi hu” replied Sriansh with frustration. Sriansh thought to himself “Jab se dekho rajkumari ke hi gun gaye jaa rha h. Jab parda uthega to mai bhi dekhta hu ki kitni khubsurat h iski rajkumari ” and he smirked. Pahal drag Sriansh along with him in the crowd and said “Jaldi chl aana”. Sriansh made an irritated look and thought “Itni bhid me pta nhi kitno ke juto 👞 se mar khake mera pair sujh ke pakoda ho gya aur inhe aur tez chal ke dikhao”. After covering a distance they reached near the carts. The carts were now stopped. Maharaja Yogesh was now waving his hands towards public whereas Aadyshri was still sitting in the cart behind the curtains, waiting for the curtains to be uplifted after the order of the Maharaja. Sriansh was feeling irritated and disgusted after seeing these dramas thus he started looking here and there. He started examining the crowd and stalls from the distance. And suddenly a sentence slipped from his mouth that dragged Pahal's attention towards him “Bahut khubsurat hai!!!”. Pahal got confused and saw that Sriansh was looking somewhere else. He followed the direction where Sriansh was staring. He saw that a beautiful girl was standing near a stall constantly staring Sriansh keenly. She was looking almost of age 21 or  22, had wore a blue bralette and a floral blue skirt which had slit cut on one side.

(The dress looks something like this one)“Nhi nhi nhi

“Nhi nhi nhi. Ab tu ye mat khna ki tu iske sath jane wala h” said Pahal in almost requesting tone. Sriansh smirked said “Aaj tk tune kabhi dekha htune shikari mere samne ho aur mai sikar na kru uska?”. “Are to km se km rajkumari ko dekh ke to ja. Kpde air khane mil jayenge unse ”requested Pahal. On this Sriansh laughed lightly and said “Mujhe nhi saukh use dekhne ka. Aur jha tk bat khane aur kapde ki h. Aj to mujhe bhikh lgi h bhut lekin.....”and while looking towards the girl who was still looking towards him affectionately he said “Aaj kuch aur khane ka man h aur kapdo ki to zrurt hi nhi. Jo h wo v utrne wale h”. Pahal hit his head with his hand 🤦‍♂️ and said “Are kaisa insan h tu? Ye to thodi hme bdi lg rhi h umr me. Ise to chod de ”. Sriansh laughed loudly and whispered in his ears “Apni dur ki masi wala kissa bhul gya kya? Aur jane de na. Av tk 49 ladkiyo ke sath rat guzari h aur mujhe pkka yakin h ki iske sath rahne se meri kishmt khul jaegi.”. Pahal just nodded his head and with irritated look he said “Kal subah jaldi aa jana. Wo dusre jagah yatra pe niklna h”. Sriansh smiled and with excitement he went near the girl. The girl just holded with one hand dragged him with her. He smilingly let her do so and followed her. After covering some streets when they came out of the crowd and found themselves alone at a place. The girl smiled at him and said with ecstasy “Mai Aatifa. Bhut Khubsurat naujawan ho tum”. Sriansh smiked and said “Pta h mujhe. Sari aurate yhi bolti h mujhe. Bhagwan ne kuch nhi diya, kismt bhi khrab lekin ye surat bhut achi de di mujhe. Ese mai aurato ki bhut izzat karta hu lekin tab tk jab tak wo mujhe us nazar se na dekhe jese tumne dekha mujhe.”and he whispered in ear in a seductive way “Bilkul pyar se”. She smiled and said “Agar kamine insan ki surat bhagwan achi de dete h to wo aur khatrnak ho jata h. Jese ki tum”. Sriansh held her by her waist and said with a smirk “Aur tum bhi. Aur sachme mai bhut kamina hu”. They were staring each other for sometime and then Sriansh placed his lips on her lips. He started sucking her lower lip while she was busy in sucking his upper one.
Meanwhile in the funfair :
The curtains of cart uplifted. People saw their princess first time as she was not allowed to confront people since from her mother died. But today she came and they all got awestruck by seeing her beauty. She was really looking a real princess. Wrapped in a red saree along with golden bangles and heavy necklaces. She gave a smile to the people As soon as she stepped out from the cart the soldiers gave her extra protection by covering her. She ordered them “Mai apne logo se milna chahti hu. Ap log hat jaiye samne se. Ye to hmara hi desh h yha surksha ki itni kadi pahredari ki kya zarurt. ”. The soldiers came beside to Aadyshri. She move forward and as she moved an old lady came in front of her and said “Rajkumari ji mere bete ki bacha li jiye. Mera uske alawa is duniya me aur koi nhi h”. Aadyshri while consoling her asked “Ap uthiye. Kya hua h apke bete ko”. “Uski tbiyt bhut khrab h” replied the lady while weeping. Aadyshri consoled her and while assuring she said “Ap chinta mat kijiye. Kuch nhi hone dungi mai apke bete ko. Hmare razywaid ji uska ilaj krenge ” and while looking towards Kashyap she said “Guru Kashyap....”. He interrupted “Mai samajh gya. Ap chinta na kre.”. He ordered the constables to take the lady and his son in the mansion and let the “Rajyvaid” treat the boy. She then started distributing the clothes and food items to the villagers, unaware of an intruder who was constantly keeping an eye on her actions. He was a hitman, their enemies staff who was hired to kill Aadyshri and Maharaja Yogesh. Yes, their enemy state “Sultanghadh”. The hitman started executing his plan from the moment Aadyshri had stepped out from her cart. Two of his partners were helping him. He had sent them in two other directions while he was going to attack on them from other direction. The plan was simple,,, All three of them will attack on them from different directions. They all were dressed themselves in a look of beggars. They had covered their head with a shawl. There plan was they had to go to Aadyshri  and Maharaja in the guise of beggars on the pretext of taking food from them and then as soon as they will get a chance they have to stab the dagger in the bodies of Maharaja Yogesh and Aadyshri. The warlord of Sultagadh was keeping an eye on the movements of his men from afar. He was just checking and assuring that whether their plan is establishing well or not. With the passage of time all three of them were slowly making their move towards Aadyshri and Maharaja Yogesh. The first hitman almost reached near Rajkumari Aadyshri. He hold his dagger more tightly to which he hid inside the shawl. Here Pahal had so much urge to meet Rajkumari Aadyshri. Thus, he started making his way faster in the crowd. He was so engrossed in making his moves towards Rajkumari Aadyshri that he lost his balance and fell on the first hitman. The hitman settled himself somehow but due to this tussle his dagger fell on the ground. “Ma..ma..maf kijiega maine apko dekha nhi” apologize Pahal with hesitation. The hitman gave him a furious look but soon he realized that he had dropped his dagger somewhere thus he started searching for it in flurry. Soon he found it but when he leaned to pick it up a lady noticed him while doing so and she panicked. “Ye aadmi yha khanjhar le ke aya hai koi dekho”she screamed at her highest pitch. The crowd attention turned towards the lady. The hitman got scared and thus from fear of being caught he ran from there in haste. The other two hitmen also ran from there after this hustle and bustle. Kashyap and the soldiers got more attentive after this hustle and bustle. They settled Aadyshri and Maharaja Yogesh well in their cart and Kashyap ordered the constables and soldiers to find those intruders. The crowd got panicked and they all started running for their lives. There was stampede started everywhere. “Rajkumari...Maharaj aplog ka yha rahna khatre se khali nhi h. ” said Kashyap and after looking towards the guards he ordered “Jald se jald Maharaja aur Rajkumari ko mahal surakshit pahuchao ”. The guard nodded. “Magar ap? Aur hmari janta? Yha itni bhagdad machi h. Kisi ki bhi jan khatre me pad sakti h. Mai yha rukti hu” argued Aadyshri. But Kashyap while joining his hands requested “Nhi. Ye sab mai dekh lunga.  Ap log jaiye yha se. Aur kripya zid mat kijiye.  Ye apke Guru ka adesh h”. And they left. There was a sad look on Aadyshri’s face as today she had not helped her people from this sudden accident. She was feeling like she’s a coward who was running away from the battlefield. Pahal here was also got panicked thus he was running away from the crowd but suddenly he got a smack on his face. He turned around and saw the hitman from whom he had collided with shortly before. The hitman was so strong that he grabbed Pahal's collar and dragged him by his collar and took him away with him. Pahal was hell scared from inside. He was constantly requesting while joining his hands “Mujhe maf kar dijiye.  Mene kuch nhi kiya”. The hitman took him near a river. “Shenapati ji, yhi hai wo ghtiya insan jiski wajah se hmara ye kam pura nhi ho paya” said the hitman with rage. The warlord (Thilak Kumar ) stared Pahal and ordered with rage “Mar dalo ise. Aur ha kam jaldi pura karo yha koi bhi aa skta h. Hme jldi hi yha se niklna hoga ”. After listening those fearful and heart wrenching words “Mar dalo ise”, Pahal started crying and pleading in front of them. “Chod dijiye mujhe. Maine kuch nhi kiya”. But they didn’t listened him and the three hitmen surrounded him. One of them took out his dagger while rest of the two hold him from his shoulders. The Hitman was about to hit Pahal when someone held his wrist with force. The hitman turned back and saw a boy who was looking towards him with eyes full anger. “Chod do mere dost ko” said the boy in rage while clenching his jaw. “Sriansh....” word slipped from Pahal’s mouth. The hitman tried his other hand to free himself from Sriansh. Sriansh tightened his hold on hitman’s wrist and grabbed his dagger from his hand. Before the hitman could think of something else Sriansh slapped him with utmost force. The remaining two hitmen came forward to confront Sriansh. They both raised their swords to attack on Sriansh together but he holded the heads of the swords with force and kicked both of them by jumping on them. Soon, thier sword was in his hand. The 3 again stood up to fight and started attacking him with  their swords simultaneously but in return they were getting a harsh and forceful defense and attacks of Sriansh through his sword. He was attacking on them through his own various new and innovative techniques. Thilak Kumar who was watching all this from a distance got amazed by seeing such amazing techniques of using sword and fighting. He got impressed. And not surprisingly Sriansh destroyed them very badly in the battle in just few minutes. Thilak Kumar came in front of him and said “Bhut acha late ho. Kha se sikhi h ladne ki itni achi kala?”. Sriansh threw his sword aside and while ignoring him he ran towards Pahal and asked with concern “Tu thik hai na?”. Pahal with a smile replied “Jab tak tu mere sath h mujhe kuch nhi ho sakta”. They were about to leave when a sentence dragged their attention towards Thilak Kumar “Senanayak banoge hamare rajya ke?”. They turned back and saw Thilak kumar who was standing there with a smirk. He continued “Sach khta hu itna takt air esi kshmata aj tk nhi dekhi h maine. Soch lo ek esi jindgi  dunga  jisme ese aaram ke sath sath man v milega. To btao banoge hmare rajya ke nye Shenanayk?”.
Now what will be the answer of Sriansh?
What’s the evil plan of Thilak kumar?
Stay tuned. Update  every Friday and Tuesday.
Plz do comment ur views