Innocent Love

Wow!! Great!! It was amazing feeling for Sriansh. Now what could be worse than this?
He was in the disguise of a girl, some filthy boys had an eye on him and from above of all these now he was going to stay in a room with a girl for how many days.

With Aadyshri .
With whom he didn't wanted to share the room. He was afraid that he might do something wrong to her.
No no no he can't think like this.

"Sriansh...". His trance broken when she called him. Sriansh who was till now sat near the edge of the bed of their room, awkwardly replied "Huh?".

"Tumhe m..mere..sath ek kmre me rhne se ku..kuch preshani to nhi ho rhi hai na?" hold backed Aadyshri. Yes! She too was hesitated. Feeling like she could die at that same time with shyness. How could she share a same room with her recent crush? It was awkward. Wasn't it? She didn't wanted to admit it but somewhere she had started liking him.

"N..nhi. Sb thik hai. Bs kuch dino hi ki to baat h" Sriansh tried to normalize the awkwardness between them. It was important. It was indeed important for them to normalize this situation for the sake of their mission.

Aadyshri heavily sighed and murmured "Haa. Bilkul".

As planned, Guru Kashyap and Pahal were sharing room. They were sitting on the bed.

"To ab kya krna h hme?" asked Pahal, who was feeling awkward while sharing his room with Kashyap. It was obvious though. Who will like to share a room with a severe person who is exactly opposite from him.

Pahal was a person with lots of humor  while Kashyap was not so used with the cheerful environment. Kashyap was a person who strictly followed his principles and ideals and this line didn't suited with Pahal.
So, it wasn't easy for Kashyap too to share a room with a guy who is exactly opposite from him.

He sighed and replied heavily "Ab hm nhi krenge. Jo krna hai wo Shubhom krega. Hme to bs intezar krna hai".
On this Pahal nodded hesitantly and offered "To ab hme so jana chahiye".

On this Kashyap eyed him and ordered strictly "Nhi. Sirf mai sounga. Tum Jgoge. Aadhi raat mai jgunga air aadhi tum. Hm yha ek karya pura krne aaye hai. To strk rhna hai hme. Har pal. Smjhe?"

"Ji ji..Smjh gya" nodded Pahal nervously.

It wasn't going to be an easy task for all of them to share their rooms with their respective partners. They all have had their own complications.

Meanwhile in Vijaypur:
Mughals had declared one of their sons as the king there in Vijaypur, who was running the royal text there. Fatehshah . He was holding the throne  there.

A tall men with slightly bent neck, clad in a blue long sleeved brocaded tunic and woven silk antariya was  slouching on his throne. He was enjoying sips of wine, served in a silver glass.

Just then, a soldier entered there. He bowed infront of Fatehshah and delivered his message "Maharaja, Mantri Shubhom aaye hai aur wo aapse turnt milna chahte hai".

Fatehshah maintained his posture and with arrogance and drowsiness in his voice he ordered "Bhej do use". The soldier bowed again and left.

After few minutes Shubhom entered there in haste. He was panting hard. While bowing he said "Aapko bhut zruri suchna deni thi isliye itne raat gye yhan ana pda mujhe". "Bolo kya khabr hai" asked Fatehshah.

"Misanagar me 2 sbse khubsurat nartkiya aayi hai jinhe Maharaja Vishal ne apne Mahal me rajya nartkiya ke roop me rakh liya hai. Maine apni aankho se dekha hai. Sachme bhut khubsurat hai dono aur bhut acha nritya krti hai" replied Shubhom.

On this Fatehshah smirked and signed  his soldiers. Shubhom understood his sign and replied while bowing "Samjg gya Maharaja. Aapka kaam ho jayega".
And he left with some of his soldiers.