Red Light, Green Light.

The guards made all of the players fall in line, one by one signing a contract with the following rules

•A PLAYER IS NOT ALLOWED TO STOP PLAYING.

•A PLAYER WHO REFUSES TO PLAY WILL BE ELIMINATED.

•GAME MAY BE TERMINATED IF THE MAJORITY AGREES.

While looking at the paper in front of her, Nabi didn't think that any of these rules were necessary but nonetheless, she signed it so she wouldn't hold up the line. After doing so, they made every single player fall in line and follow their designated guards.

"Attention, all players. The first game is about to begin. Please follow the staff's instructions and please make your way to the game hall."

Pictures were being taken as they emerged to the game hall, one by one a player will take their turn by getting their photos taken by a machine.

"Please look into the camera. Smile."
Said the woman on PA

After taking photos they climbed a serious amount of stairs with the guards leading the line. As they do so, they ended up at a very large room painted as a realistic field with bright blue sky. Nabi took the time looking around noticing a gigantic doll at the opposite side of the room, confused she turned to the side and asked the person beside her, which ironically was the girl from earlier.

"What game do you think they're going to make us play?" Nabi asked.

The girl only looked at Nabi confused and looked at the direction she was pointing to and shrugged. Nabi only nodded not wanting to irritate the girl from asking too many questions.

"Attention, all players. After you enter the game hall, please stand behind the white line drawn on the field and await for further instructions."

The doors closed from behind them as the Woman on PA continued whith the instructions of the following game.

"Here is the first game. You will be playing Red Light, Green Light. You are allowed to move forward when "it" shouts out, "Green Light" and stop when "it" shouts out "Red Light" if you movement is detected afterward, you will be eliminated."

"Red light, Green light? The thing we did as kids in the playground?" Nabi overheard the man infront of her. "I think that's what she said" Replied by the man with the numbers 456 in his jumper.

"Those players who cross the finish line without being eliminated within the five minutes playtime will pass this round. With that let the games begin."

Nabi didn't know what the consequences of being "eliminated" was. She hoped that it wasn't anything too serious.

With the timer starting and the doll saying "Green Light" She moved forward.

The dolls head whirls around to their direction as it said "Red Light"

Player 324 who was previously making a bet with his friend to see who makes it first to the line and wins, was losing his balance, while the dolls eyes scanned the area, it stopped at his direction and said

"Player 324. Eliminated."

"Dumbass got caught." Was said by his friend, player 250 who smirked as his friend lost the bet that they made.

Gunshot...

Everyone stood still as they watched the player who got eliminated drop to the ground, motionless.

"That bang. Did you hear that?" Said by a terrified player.

The dolls head whirls around again and said "Green Light"