Tug-of-War

When they woke up, Saebyeok looked down at Nabi who was still sleeping and tapped the girls shoulder lightly waking her up.

"How are you feeling" she asked as Nabi sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Like I've been hit with bricks, i can handle it tho" She said googly.

"Attention, players. The third game will begin momentarily. Please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way to the game hall." Announced by the woman in PA

While walking, they finally arrived at a very bright white room. They sat in a corner along with their new "team" and continued to listen to the woman who was saying the instructions.

"Players, welcome to the third game.
For this game, you will play in teams.
All players please devide yourselves into teams of ten people. Your time limit will be ten minutes."

"Something that has teams of ten players. So maybe its Tail Tag or Why Did You Come To My House? Tag Tail means running is involved or it might just end up being simply based on luck. What do you think?" Said Gi-hun

"Our team already has two girls and an older guy. I'm thinking we better get more men first." Sighed Sangwoo glancing at the two girls.

how fucking sexist. Nabi thought while rolling her eyes and not even trying to hide the fact that she was glaring at the man.

"What if they make us play Gonggi or Elastics? Then, what do we do? Girls are usually the ones good at that-"

"That's true, but when it really comes down to it, usualy men are better. It's our lives we're betting on right now. And we gotta win. Four more people are need i see that we each bring one guy to join us, except the old one, sir you can just stay here and wait for us and you two can go around and only bring one" He said while pointing at Nabi and Saebyeok.

Giving one final glare Nabi dragged the girl beside her and started walking around looking for someone who doesn't have a group yet.

"What about her" pointing at the girl that was sitting at the steps. Following her direction Saebyeok nodded as they proceeded making their way towards the girl.

"What do you want?" The woman said looking at the two.

"Do you have a team already? If not, you can join us if you like" Nabi said while wearing a welcoming smile, not noticing a certain short curly haired girl looking at her with a slight glare.

When they all sat down Gi-hun started counting everyone and noticed there's only nine people and that one is still missing.

"Um. Wait, did someone not bring anyone?" He asked.

Sighing Deeply, Sang-woo opend his mouth and said "it was me. I didn't"

Huh, would you look at that

"What about you? Who brought you here?" He continued.

"Her" The woman said while pointing at Nabi.

"Didn't i say only bring men here" Sang-woo spat directly at her.

"Didn't you also say 'we each' need to bring someone back?" Replied Nabi who was coldly looking at the man in front of her.

"This doesn't sound good. You want me to go? I'll go now" The woman said while standing up

"No, wait. Hold on. It's okay. Stay where you are." Gi-hun said then turned his head over to his friends direction and said "We don't even know what we're doing yet. And the time is almost over. At this point let's just find one more team and be done."