Talk

"Sweetie..are you okay?"

Saebyeok didn't hear what the woman infront of her asked, her ears were ringing and she started to hyperventilate with the sudden realization.

Her eyes drifted to the girl carrying a kid on her back as both of them were being chased in the water by Addam. At first, Saebyeok only saw her as her past lover's doppelganger and nothing more, but as she slowly puts the puzzle back where it belonged, all the emotions came rushing to her at the same time.

Saebyeok felt tears well in her eyes as millions of thoughts run through her head. She felt her chest getting tighter and tighter making it difficult for her to breath, she felt like vomiting and her head felt like a carousel spinning uncontrollably.

She needed to get out of there.....so she did.

"Excuse me maam...i have to go" She said as she stood up ignoring the womans concerned gaze.

She made her way to the bathroom and to her relief, it wasn't occupied. When she got in, Saebyeok locked the door and started to walk back and forth whith one hand gripping her hair and the other covering her mouth as she exhaled at a uneven pace.

She didn't care if she looked insane but she couldn't control her emotions that consumed her entirely. She was shaking, her eyes and cheeks were wet with her tears but she kept wiping them away.

Yes, she was more than happy that her Nabi's alive....the only problem was she couldn't remember anything. Her real name, what happened to her real family, how they met, their first kiss, their promises to each other and....Saebyeok herself.

All those short memories they made in that stupid game were gone.....and there's no confirmation that she'll get them back.

It was like getting false hope.

Saebyeok needed to do something. Anything, just to get her back. Even if it takes a long time..

ˋ°•*⁀➷. * ˚ ✦.

Saebyeok had been in the bathroom for more than five minutes trying to calm herself down. And when she finally pulled herself together, she splashed her face with the cold tap water and headed out.

"Are you okay?" A voice said, startling Saebyeok.

When she looked to her right, she was greeted by Nab-...Sena who was leaning against the wall with a straight face and a raised eyebrow. As Saebyeok kept her eyes at the girls face, she forced herself to not hug Sena or pull her into a kiss, even if she was desperate to. She didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable.

"Yeah" she said, though it didn't seem to convince the girl infront of her as she tilted her head to the side while keeping the same expression as before.

"What?"

"Addams mom said you took off running thowards the bathroom and she also mentioned you looked sick. So is everything okay? Also, don't bother lying, you're horrible at it" She said recieving an eye roll from the taller girl.

"Like i said, I'm fine. I think i just ate something bad earlier" She said, but she didn't get a response after that, instead Sena grabbed her hand and dragged her to sit down on the sand not far from where their tent was.

"The kids are asleep right now, they're with Mrs.Lee. i have time to talk if you want?" She said in a more softer tone.

From the moment Saebyeok got out of the bathroom, Sena immediately guessed that something was wrong. She was pale and her eyes were puffy and slightly red. And since she's her new friend, she wanted Saebyeok to know she can talk around her.

"It's hard to explain" Saebyeok muttered.

"We've got time"

'No you don't get it Nab. No matter how much time we have on this planet, you won't remember who i am.' Saebyeok thought as she kept looking forward at the waves.

"Sena?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you ever find it hard that you..lost all your memories?" Saebyeok asked as she turned her head to the girl.

"Yeah..a lot of times actually. At some point, i think about how my family is feeling right now and if they're looking for me at all." She paused making Saebyeok look down.

"And then theres times that i felt like such a burden to Addam and his parents. When they first brought me to their house, i didn't know how to cook or to clean or even do the most simple things that can help them."

"I don't think you're a burden" She said making the girl look at her.

"It wasn't your fault that you lost your memories, and I'm sure that those couples would agree with me. If you have some spare time, i could teach you how to cook and teach you some things that you still find confusing, would that be okay?" Saebyeok watched as a teary smile slowly crept on Nabi's face making several butterflies erupt in her stomach.

Oh how she would do anything just to see that smile more often..

"I'd like that a lot. Thankyou Sae"

"Anything for you" she whispered.

-

'Saebyeok placed her hand on Nabi's head and gently moving it around until she felt a huge bump on the right side of her head causing her to wince in pain. 'And you say that's not a big deal?' She said while roling her eyes and removing her hand from the girls head.

Saebyeok reached out for the nearest clean pillow and placed it on her lap after gesturing Nabi to lay her head down gently to the left side "Go to sleep for now, but i do have to wake you up from time to time to make sure you're still alive" She sternly says to the half conscious girl on her lap who gave a light nod while covering her with a clean blanket she was handed with.

'Thankyou Sae' She whispered

Looking down at the girl who said that she let out a small smile while tucking some hair that was covering her face behind her ear she replied.

'Anything for you'.......

ˋ°•*⁀➷. * ˚ ✦.

"What's gotten you all quiet?"

Saebyeok and her brother were now on their way home, and while she was driving, Cheol noticed that his sister was more quiet than usual.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking" she answered.

"About Addams sister?" Cheol said with a small smirk.

"What makes you say that?" Saebyeok asked while giving a glance at her brother.

"Oh nothing, we just noticed you kept staring at her the entire time" he shrugged.

Sighing, Saebyeok had to think of something to say to her brother "that was nothing. She just reminded me of someone"

"Who?"

"I don't think you know her"

"Is she pretty?" He asked as he watched his sister give him a smile

"Very"