The Truth

Its 3 am and Saebyeok is unable to sleep, so she wanted to make her way thowards the kitchen and saw Sena peacefully sleeping on the couch.

A couple of hours ago, after their day of hanging with eachother, the two didn't notice how late they've actually been out. Apparently Sena bought herself an apartment a few days ago, but constantly visits her house to help take care of Addam. So the girl offered Saebyeok to stay the night, since her apartment was closer to where they were

Sena's apartment was more spacious than the regular ones, and there was tall glass panels giving them a wonderful view of the city. The only problem was that it only had one bed room.

At first, Saebyeok offered to sleep on the couch but Sena declined and insisted that Saebyeok sleeps on her room instead, since she is her guest after all.

So after a couple of minutes arguing on the bed situation, Saebyeok finally gave in and took Sena's room leaving the other one to sleep on the couch.

Back to present time. Saebyeok walked up to her and sat down on the floor and examined the girls sleeping figure.

Deep inside, Saebyeok didn't know why she wasn't telling her about their past. But she wanted to ofcourse. Maybe it's because she was scared that Nabi wouldn't believe her?

If she was in Nabi's position, she wouldn't believe a single person that said she was in a game where they kill the people who were eliminated and that theres billions and billions of cash as a prize.

As the moonlight perfectly illuminate her face, making Saebyeok smile. Her problems began to slowly drift away.

She raised her hand and gently ran her fingers through Nabi's hair while keeping her eyes on the girls face, she whispered.

"I'm sorry Nabi. For a long time now, i desperately wanted you to come back to me..and now that you're here, i should be happy right? The only thing that's keeping me from being happy right now is that, for you I'm a nobody.

Believe me, i wanted to tell you everything that happened as soon as i found out that you're back. But for some reason i can't get the courage to do so. I'm afraid that i might lose you again if you didn't believe me"

She brushed her finger lightly on the girls cheeks, not wanting to wake her up.

"When you left right after the fifth game...i lost kind of it. All of the emotions that i could possibly think of was thrown at me, to point mind went blank when i realized you were actually gone when they carried out the coffin you were in. And when me and Gi-hun won the game, i made no plans on using the money at all. It felt wrong and i was guilty"

Saebyeok signed.

"But don't forget this, okay? Once your memories are back, we will do every single promises that you made with Ji-yeong and i.

I love you Nabi. Even if you lose your memory for the 456th billion times, I'll always will"

With that, Saebyeok stood up and kissed the girls temple then fixed her blanket before walking back to her room.

not noticing that the girl she was talking to was awake the entire time.

ˋ°•*⁀➷. * ˚ ✦.

Sena didn't know what the girl ment. Who is Gi-hun and Ji-yeong? Most importantly, why was Saebyeok calling her Nabi?

It was now 9:15 in the morning and Saebyeok left a couple minutes ago after thanking the girl for letting her stay the night while Sena was now sitting in her kitchen thinking about what the hell happened.