Honeycomb

"They were heating sugar?"

Saebyeok nodded while trying to explain to the two girls what she had previously seen last night.

"You're kidding me right? Are you saying they were melting sugar in there?" Asked by the lady with long curly hair.

"I think they were"

"So, it was just that?"

Again, she nodded making the woman sigh and lean forward "Look girl, if you dont tell me everything I'll burn your eyes out with cigarettes" she threatened.

Nabi managed to let out a silent giggle when she heard her say this. Considering Saebyeok has a literal knife in her pocket.

Lifting her head. Saebyeok looked at the woman infront of her dead in the eye.

Seems like the woman only realized now that her precious little cigarettes isn't going to do anything compared to what she got, so she backed away.

"I guess I'm hungry. I'm craving something sweet." She said while walking away, but not without adding "Goddamn it. Maybe they'll give us candied sweet potatoes today."

Nabi sat up and questioned "Do you think that sugar has anything to do with the second challenge?"

"There's a possibility, but then again we don't want to get our hopes up" She answered

"Well that is better than nothing, c'mon I'm starving" Nabi said while standing up along with Saebyeok.

After getting their food they returned to their spot and sat down.

"Hmm change of subject. Who do you think here is the most suspicious except for that 101 guy" Nabi asked

Looking around the room Saebyeok simply answered "Everyone"

"Hey!"

"Except you, idiot"

"Oh, well why do you trust me? I could be a murderer for all you know"

"Just a hunch. What about you? Who do you think is the suspicious one?" Said Saebyeok

"Okay don't look to the right but there's a man staring at you the entire time we were talking, he's my answer" Nabi replied.

Saebyeok didn't have the chance to say something as the music started playing.

"Attention. The second game will begin shortly. Please follow the staff's instructions and swift make your way towards the game hall."

Taking a deep breath Nabi looked the girl beside her as they started making their way towards the second game.

While climbing the stairs Saebyeok felt someone coming close to her, at first she thought that it was Nabi but soon found out it was another person.

"You saw something, right?" Said a man.

Looking at the the person, Saebyeok realised it was the man who convince the masked guards to let them vote.

"I happen to overhear your discussion last night. So tell me, what did you see?" He continued.

Fuck.

"Why would i?" She said.

"You're a defector, right? All the games they made us play in here are the games i have known since i was a young boy. The next game will be too, I'm willing to bet. So tell me what you saw, i might guess what it is."

Once they arrived, Nabi scanned the area and noticed the room looked like a giant indoor playground but she also noticed the weird shapes that were randomly displayed in front of the room. A circle, triangle, star and an umbrella. Odd she thought.