Sena's dreams

For the past nights, Sena hasn't been getting much sleep as she used to. All because of some stupid dreams she kept on getting.

At first she thought it was the side effect from watching too many action and horror movies that for some reason it affected her dreams.

But she would constantly dream about a big field, a colorful room with a ridiculous amount of stairs and a playground. All with gunshots heard in the background and dead bodies surrounding her.

Sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air as she desperately tried to remove the brutal images from her head.

At some nights she would also dream about people. But their faces were blurred and there's no way she could describe them other than one being a tall woman and another having highlights on their hair.

It may not be the most smartest thing to do. But Sena decided to not mention these dreams to anyone she knows. Till this day, she never knew the meaning of it and why it kept on repeating every night.

"Sena!" A voice said making ker flinch.

"I've been calling your name for almost a minute. Why aren't you answering me? Are you sick?" Her brother asked while he munched on his breakfast.

"I'm sorry, i didn't hear you when you were calling. And I'm not sick-" she yawned "just sleep deprived"

"What does that mean?" Addam knitted his eyebrows in confusion.

"It means I'm not getting enough sleep Dal"

"Oh..why?"

"Don't worry, it's not that serious" Sena lied after she saw the concerned look on her brothers face "Anyways, go finish your food then after brush your teeth, okay? You're gonna be late for school"

He nodded.

ˋ°•*⁀➷. * ˚ ✦.

After a couple minutes of waiting for Addam in the livingroom. Sena caught a glimpses of her brother tiptoeing to the kitchen while looking around before opening the fridge and quickly grabbing two banana milks and stuffing it in his bag.

Amused by his actions, Sena faked a cough catching Addams attention.

"Oh! Hi Sena. Wonderful day right? I love the kitchen view and-" he started to ramble about the weather and the bright sun, making Sena chuckle.

"Dal, you don't have to lie to me you know? I saw what happened and I'm not gonna be mad, but i do have one question. You normally don't finish a single bottle of milk, how come you're bringing two?"

"Well, they're for me and Cheol. I asked him if he likes banana milk, but he said he hasn't tried it yet. And since we have some here, i told Cheol I'll bring an extra for him to try" Addam said making his sisters heart melt.

"Well, in that case. Tell me if he likes it okay? So we can buy more from the store for you two to share" Sena watched as her brothers eyes twinkle in excitement while a smile started to make its way on his face.

"You promise?" He held up his pinki which his sister eventually took.

"I promise"

ˋ°•*⁀➷. * ˚ ✦.

While in the car, Addam debated whether to tell his sister what him and his friend Cheol saw at the beach, but he remembered Cheol's words and decided to close his mouth for now
_
"Psst. Is it just me or is your sister staring at Sena like she saw a ghost?" He asked to his friend who looked at the direction he was pointing.

"Hmm she's been doing that a lot lately. Maybe she's just staring into space and from the angle we are in, it looks like her eyes are on your sister" he shrugged.