Realization

When Saebyeok left to go change in her swimsuit, Sena grabbed her phone to see if anyone texted her while she was doing the photoshoot, and sure enough someone did.

It was Addam's mother

"Hey honey, Addam mentioned last night that he was gonna come with you to work along with a new friend. And since i just got out of an early shift, i thought I'd drop by. Is that okay with you?" She read to which she responded with "Ofcourse! He's playing with Cheol right now actually, you know the kid we told you about"

A very short background story. Addams parents Lee Minjun and Lee Da-Eun are doctors at a very well known hospital here in Seoul, they were also the ones who took care of Sena at the time she was in a coma.

The couple decided to do a background research on the girl when she woke up inorder to find her relatives. Sut since Sena lost her memories, she can't really give any proper information that could help the two.

After they gave up on investigating, Minjun and Da-Eun decided to take the girl in as one of their own.

"Who are you texting?" A voice suddenly asked causing Sena to gasp in fright.

"Jesus christ don't do that! Do you have any idea how-" The girl stopped as soon as her eyes landed on the curly haired girl that's standing right infront of her who was wearing a black bikini top and over it was the dark blue button up shirt she was wearing earlier but it was now unbuttoned and tucked in her jean shorts.

-hot you look...

"Thankyou?" The girl said making Sena's eyes widen.

"Did i just say that out loud?!" She whisper yelled recieving a nod in return. "Oh....good"

"Good?"

"Yeah. Though I'm a little embarrassed that i just said that out loud. It is true...you are hot, especially in dark blue" Sena said keeping her eye on the girls figure.

"Okay sure but you haven't answered my question yet" Saebyeok said trying to move on and ignore her heart speeding up at the fact she called her hot.

"What was your question again?" Sena asked recieving a 'are you kidding me' face from the girl.

"Who were you texting?"

"Hmm, Why would i tell?" Sena said while smirking.

"Because i asked"

"Tell me your name first and I'll say who I'm texting"

"What if i don't say it?" The girl asked.

"Then i guess i wont tell you" Sena replied while starting to walk away.

"Kang Saebyeok" she sighed, making the girl stop to glance at her.

"You have a really pretty name. It suits you. And by the way i was only texting Addams mother" She smirked.

ˋ°•*⁀➷. * ˚ ✦.

After thirty minutes of playing and making sand castles with the kids, Saebyeok felt a light tap on her shoulder making her turn around.

"Hi there I'm Mrs.Lee, Addam and Sena's mom, you're Cheol's sister right?" She asked to wich she received a nod "okay, i was just making sure i was talking to the right person"

"Why is that?" Saebyeok asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm juat glad to meet my kids new friends. Anyways i bought for all of you just incase you guys haven't eaten yet okay? I'll just leave them there in the tent" the woman flashed Saebyeok a kind smile before she started making her way back to the kids.

Saebyeok noticed that Sena referred to her as 'Addams mother' earlier and not 'ours' being curious, she saw this as her only opportunity to ask the older woman about Sena.

"Wait!" Said Saebyeok as she tried to catch up with the woman "Mrs.Lee um is it okay if i talk to you for a second, i just have some questions about...your daughter"

"Ofcourse, go ahead" she replied.

"Earlier, she only referred to you as 'Addams mother' why is that?" She didn't know what reaction to expect, but it certainly wasn't this.

Mrs.Lee only gave a light laugh and patted Saebyeok's shoulders as she led her to a more private area where they could talk.

"Well, Sena doesn't really feel comfortable with calling me mom because she thinks it would be unfair for Dal"

"Dal?" Asked Saebyeok

"Dal is the nickname Sena and i use for Addam" the lady chuckled.

"But why isn't she comfortable with it?"

"Because Sena isn't our biological child" She said making Saebyeok freeze "It's okay with us ofcourse, we can't force her to say or do something she isn't comfortable with"

"If..you don't mind. When did you addopt her?" Saebyeok slowly asked. She noticed the woman was hesitant at first. But soon enough, she opened her mouth to answer her question.

"Probably a year and a half. Me and my husband did a background check on her as soon as she was brought in the hospital, but seeing she was unconscious we couldn't find anything that could help track her family back. We can't just stay there and watch that poor girl wait for nothing, so we decided to take her in as our own" Mrs.Lee sighed

Hold on..

Saebyeok remembered Sena mentioning she was in a coma for six months...and if this lady said she adopted Sena for almost a year and a half now, making it a full two years....does that mean there's a chance that Sena could be her Nabi?

"No, that's probably just a coincidence. Nabi's gone....even if it's hard to accept, i saw her die in my arms" Saebyeok thought.

"How...did she get in a coma?" She asked almost like a whisper.

"Well when she was brought in the hospital, her whole body was white as paper. At first we thought she was gone, until i felt a little pulse. We immediately did some tests and saw that she lost almost 30 to 40 percent of her blood. At that stage, her heart couldn't properly maintain blood pressure, pumping, or circulation. And i guess that's what made her slip into a coma"

Think about it Saebyeok. Sena and Nabi shared almost all their facial features. Both of them lost their blood to the point they're white as a ghost and-

"You know, i think Sena was attending something fancy before what happened. I guess that explains why she was wearing a tux"

It suddenly dawned on her.....Nabi and Sena are the same person.

_________

SHE KNOWS NOWW

Also this is what Saebyeok looked like earlier

*I've been staring at that pic for almost an hour and i swear to fucking god she gets hotter every second

-L

AHHH THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 34.1K READS EVERYONE, I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART <33