The fight

Lights out in 30 seconds.

Ten

Nine

Eight

Seven

Six

Breathing heavily while listening to the countdown Nabi was sure something was going to happen so she kept the glass bottle that the guards gave them earlier, just incase.

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

The lights turn off and it was now pitch black. Nabi didn't have the guts to close her eyes as she started to hear slight shuffling nearby as if someone was getting out of their beds, the next thing she knew a woman let out a blood curdling scream that caused chaos to occur.

The lights started flicking on and off as Saebyeok stood up. From the corner of her eyes she saw the bunk beds falling over and people running.

Earlier her and Nabi made a deal that if anything happens Nabi will look for her to make sure neither of them would get hurt, but now worry started to consume Saebyeok as Nabi was nowhere to be seen.

She made a move to look for her but was stopped as someone started to choke her with a pillow case, and when she saw Deok-soo making his way towards her she kicked him with all her strength causing the person choking her to be pushed back dropping the cloth that he was holding, sparing her time to grab her pocket knife and run.

When he caught up to Saebyeok, he grabbed a fist full of her hair and started punching her in the stomach so she took the knife and stabbed him in his legs.

"You bitch" he screamed as he pinned her to the wall while continuing to choke her.

Saebyeok was gasping for air at this point, but then her attention went to Nabi who came out of nowhere as she stood behind Deok-soo holding a glass bottle in her hands. She smashed the glass directly at his head causing the man to let go of Sae.

While he was clutching his head Nabi ran up to Saebyeok grabbing her hand and dragging her away from the man, both not noticing the pocket knife falling to the ground.

When they found player 456 looking around, they ran up to him still hand in hand with one another.

"You both came"

"Like you said" Saebyeok replied

The man looked like he wanted to say something back but his eyes darted towards player 101 who was making his way towards the two girls in front of him, so he pushed the two behind him guarding them both. He dogged the knife player 101 was using but lost his balance in the process making the thug look at him with an evil smirk plasterd in his face but he soon fell over because of Nabi who pushed him back in order to protect player 456.

She felt someone grab her by her hair and glass shattering at her back then she was thrown harshly to the ground hitting her head for the second time that night.

When she sat up, Nabi saw player 199 swinging a metal bar back and forth protecting them against player 101 and his minions.

"Hey, Ssangmun-dong, what are you doing?" He said. "We're just helping cull the herd"

"Their our teammates, you got that" Player 456 replied catching the two girls attention.

The man opened his mout to say something but was cut off by another voice.

"All of you, stop this. I'm....i...i'm scared. We are all gonna die in here! Everyone,every single one of us is going to die! Please. I'm so scared. Stop this madness!" Screamed by the old man who was at the very top of the bunk bed.

How the fuc-

The lights started to turn on and the door buzzed open with the guards running in shooting bullets that were aimed to the ceiling.

They all dropped their weapons and turned around while raising their hands as the guards patted them from head to toe checking for any weapons that they might have.

Saebyeok's eyes widened when she realized her knife was missing, taking small glances around her making sure that she didn't just drop it but she saw nothing.

From the corner of her eyes she noticed that Nabi was swaying a bit and was constantly shaking her head. Once the guards left. Saebyeok grabbed her hand and led Nabi to sit down next to her "Hey are you alright?" She asked.

"Mhmm i'm fine, you?"

"Where were you earlier? What took you so long to find me?" She continued, but she didn't get an answer as all the other people beside them looked at the two as if they were waiting for an answer.
"What do you all want?"

"Mind if you tell us your name?" Player 456 said

"Why would i?"

"Well we're all teams here now. We should really know about each other, build up a little trust okay? My name is Seong Gi-hun, that's Ali Abdul" he pointed towards player 198 "and this is Cho Sang-woo" he pointed at the man he kept bragging about being a genius.

Sighing well theres no escape now she thought "Kang Sae-byeok" she said.

"Sae-byeok huh and you?" He turned to Nabi who was holding her head in her hands, giving the girl beside her a little nudge that made her look up confused she said "Huh?"

"They're asking for your name" Saebyeok whispered.

"Oh i'm Nabi, Geun Nabi" she answered.

"Saebyeok and Nabi, both pretty names tho not sure how well it fits you guys" said Gi-hun.

When the men continued their conversation Saebyeok turned to the girl beside her and seing her eyelids starting to close she said "Tired?"

"Nu-uh just very dizzy" Nabi said while shaking her head.

"What happened? And what took you so long to find me earlier?" She asked again.

"Well, i was supposed to make my way to you but the bed i was sitting on fell over, causing my head to hit a corner of a metalbar. That's why i couldn't make it towards you earlier since everything around me was spinning. Then i hit my head again in the concrete when i got pushed so, ta-da" Nabi answered while making a gesture with her hands like it was a surprise.

"What! Why didn't you say anything earlier?" Saebyeok said very concerned for the girl.

"It's not like it's a big deal, calm down"

Scooting closer to the girl, Saebyeok placed her hand on Nabi's head and gently moving it around until she felt a huge bump on the right side of her head causing her to wince in pain. "And you say that's not a big deal?" She said while roling her eyes and removing her hand from the girls head.

Saebyeok reached out for the nearest clean pillow and placed it on her lap after gesturing Nabi to lay her head down gently to the left side "Go to sleep for now, but i do have to wake you up from time to time to make sure you're still alive" She sternly says to the half conscious girl on her lap who gave a light nod while covering her with a clean blanket she was handed with.

"Thankyou Sae" She whispered

Looking down at the girl who said that, she let out a small smile while tucking some hair that was covering her face behind her ear she replied.

"Anything for you"