Back to square one

When they said goodbye, Nabi didn't expect they were dropping them off half naked and tied up in the middle of an empty road.

Nabi groaned pain as she was harshly thrown into the pavement, she could tell she wasn't alone as she could hear two people beside her.

She moved her hand trying to feel around for something sharp that could help her, Instead she felt another person's face in her hands, removing the person's blindfold in order for them to see.

As Saebyeok's blindfold was removed, she looked around not really knowing where they were, then turned around to glare at the man who kept screaming the whole time

"Will you shut up"

"Who are you? The pickpocket? You're the thief. Is that you, huh?" The man said.

"You plan on lying here all night? Come on now. Untie me, you moron"

As he successfully untied the rope, Saebyeok stood up and started to dress herself then turns to the girl who helped her take her blindfold, pulling out a small pocket knife from her jacket and cutting the rope that was still tying her up.

"Jesus christ, they could've dropped us off the normal way" Nabi grumbles while removing her blindfold and the rope from her feet.

"Hey hey hey what about me? I helped you. Untie me now, it's freezing" The man complains

Nabi who now is fully dressed made a move to help the man, but was stopped by the woman who grabbed her shoulder.

"Don't" she said.

"Why not?" Nabi asked.

As the short haired woman leaned closer to Nabi, she whispered
"Just listen"

Nabi has never felt her face grow red that fast because of a girl saying two simple words to her before, so she lowered her head and nodded in order to hide her blushing face.

"Hey i heard that. C'mon you gotta help me" The man said.

"Yeah, why is that?" The woman replied.

"I just helped you. What the hell?"

Saebyeok couldn't help but scoff at the man in front of her but to reply to his question she said " Now, aren't you a litle old to be this clueless? I help untie you, then you're gonna hassle me for your cash again."

"Ofcourse, I'm gonna hassle you."

Turning away from the man as she dragged Nabi with her, the man quickly changed his mind and said

"Okay, fine. Forget the money, okay? Untie me, i beg you."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I swear I'll forget the whole thing." The man promised.

"How can i trust you?" She replied.

"I swear it on my....on my own mother, okay?"

Nabi started to look around the area as she listens to the two's conversation, awkwardly pushing small stones with her feet glancing at her hand once and a while that was still held firmly by the woman beside her, not complaining tho, she liked it.

Sighing, she let's go of Nabi's hand (which made the girl frown) and walked towards the pleading man, pulling out the small knife she had from her pocket and started cutting the rope from the man's hand.

After she did, the man stood up as fast as he could trying to get a hold of the girl but failed as his feet was still tied up. He started hopping around while flinging the rope she previously cut.