Eyes of Jealousy

Saebyeok was at Nabi's place sitting on the floor as she watched videos on her computer. On the other hand, Nabi was laying on her stomach behind Saebyeok, watching the pretty scenery that peeked from the side.

She loved the view of her apartment, the number one reason why she bought it.

But she took her eye off the beauty above and landed it to the beauty sitting on the floor.

The way half of her curly hair was placed perfectly at her back and the slightly noticable bluish veins on her arms and neck are the simple thing that were distracting her

"Enjoying the view?" Saebyeok said without even looking back at Nabi.

"What are you talking about? I was looking at the window " Nabi lied as she gave Saebyeok a confused look and pointed to the cloudy sky

"Oh- uhm...yeah that's totally what i ment. I-i wasn't saying you were looking directly AT me" The girl started to sutter in embarrassment as heat started to rise on her face. But luckily, Nabi laughed and moved to sit next to Saebyeok and said "Awee you look really cute when you're all embarrassed. But i was kidding earlier, i was looking at you, sorry about that by the way"

"Anyways, what are you watching?" Nabi asked because the girl was still quiet and the fact that she wanted attention.

"A compilation of kids falling"

"a what now?"

"You heard me. I'm watching it because it's therapeutic" Saebyeok said.

"But...didn't you see your brother fall face first on the beach when he tripped?" Nabi looked at the girl with knitted eyebrows.

"Trust me, holding that laugh for two whole minutes is probably one of the hardest things I've done that day" She said making the girl chuckle.

"Do you want to do something else?" Nabi placed her chin on Saebyeok's shoulders and waited till the video she was watching ends befor getting an answer "Do you have anything in mind?"

"Hmm....I'm hungry"

"For?"

"Those little gummy cola thingy"

'Gummy cola? What the hell is that?' Saebyeok thought.

From her computers reflection, she saw that Nabi's chin is still placed on her shoulder and she was looking at a distance. Saebyeok could feel the girl's slow breathing when she turned to her with a curious look, making heat rise to her face.

"Don't tell me you haven't tried a gummy cola before" Nabi said.

"No, what is that?" She asked, looking at the girl

"It's literally the name"

With that, Saebyeok sighed gently wiggled her left arm, making Nabi remove her chin from Saebyeok's shoulder and to sit properly. Then she grabbed her car keys and stood up.

That left Nabi looking at the girl curiously. 'Did i say something that offended her?'

When Saebyeok was putting on her jacket and made her way to the door, a voice interrupted her. "Hey, Where are you going?"

She only turned her head to Nabi who had knitted eyebrows and a frown on her face. "I'll be back" she said and proceeded to leave the girls apartment.

Nabi would be lying if she said that wasn't odd. She completely ignored her question and just left. Although, she wasn't mad at the girl, she just has a way different personality from the other people she knows........And she likes it.

ˋ°•*⁀➷. * ˚ ✦.

It had been almost 3 hours and stll no signs of Saebyeok. Nabi had texted her to see if she's in any trouble but she never got a reply back.