Daecheon Beach

"Are you okay?"

Snapping out of her thoughts, Saebyeok raised her head to look at the girl infront of her confused and said "Hmm?"

"I just noticed you weren't eating, is everything alright?" Sena asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine, i was just thinking about something" she said trying to convince the girl who was looking at her.

In fact, she wasn't fine. Saebyeok wanted to go home and....well cry. Spending time with this woman makes her remember things she used to do with her Nab. And as much as she tries to accept that she's gone, being with Sena was making it hard enough for her to do so.

"Hey, Sen is it okay if Cheol comes over to our house tomorrow?" Sena's brother asked catching her and Saebyeok's attention.

"Dal, I'm sorry but i have work tomorrow i don't think i could take care of you two in there and besides, you haven't even asked if it's okay with his sister"

Immediately after she said this, Cheol turned to his sister and said "please please please, we're just gonna play we'll be good"

"It's okay for me. But like she said, she can't take care of you both while working" Saebyeok said shrugging.

"Well what's your work anyway?"

"Cheol!"

"I'm just asking"

"It's okay. I actually work for this modeling company, and tomorrow we'll be doing a big photoshoot that includes this particular clothing brand" Sena chuckled.

So she's a model, huh...

"I wanna see that"

"Yeah, can we come along? We'll be good"

"Well if you two can manage to look for someone who would take care of you then sure you can go" Sena held her laugh as both of the boys slowly turns their head to the girl sitting in front of her while wearing the most sweetest smiles on their faces.

"Huh?" She asked while looking up from her food.

"Can you come with us to Sena's job tomorrow? " the two said at the same time while pouting their lips.

God. How are you supposed to say no to those faces? She thought. The two reminded her a lot of Ji-yeong and Nabi's friendship back then. It made her smile.

"Sure" As the kids secretly high fived under the table, Saebyeok's eyes went to the girl who was looking at her with a great full smile.

After they finished eating, Sena walked thoward Saebyeok and said "I almost forgot" which she responded "What is it?"

"You haven't told me where I'm picking you up tomorrow"

"You're picking us up?"

"Yeah is that not okay with you? I could just tell you the location if you want?" Sena said as she grabbed a pen and a small piece of paper from her brother's bag and wrote down

Daecheon Beach.

"There, i also wrote my number just in case. I think the time for tomorrow would be around noon. Oh! And bring an extra swimsuit" She said smiling as she handed the paper, recieving a single nod from the girl.

"Bye Addam!"

"Bye Cheol!"

After the kids set their goodbyes to each other, Sena took her brother and drove home...not knowing the woman she was with earlier was thinking about her.

ˋ°•*⁀➷. * ˚ ✦.

When the next day arrived, Saebyeok went to the beach along with her brother. There was a good amount of people there, and it seems like one saw them arriving since he was running thowards their direction.