6.his kisses, his neck

Bob was riding home with Bosip  or his boyfriend, to the wind flew through his hair with a love you smile face on Bosip's shoulder. The two boys stopped in front of the beach house and saw the gang in front of them. Bowaev waved meaning "hoi Bob, I miss you", and the others.... let's just say that some were worried and Bofo was giving a deaf stare. 

Bob:looks like this is good bye, next week? 

Bosip:Friday? 

Bob:Friday 

Bosip kissed Bob and Bob holds his hands and then the love have been letted go and Bosip got on his motorbike and rode off leaving Bob in the distance, weaving happily.  The gang was mostly (even Bofo) seen Bob the straight man just turn into gay blue boi. But Bowaev hugged Bob from behind. Bob laughed and hugged Bowaev back, he was like a family member to Bob. 

Bofo:so.... You and lifeguard man..... 

Bob:hm?-! Oh yeah we're dating, he's my boyfriend 

Bofo:what!?

Bobot:*wheezing* 

Bobal:didn't know he'll actually get a person 

Boder:*shrugs* 

Bowaev:well I miss chu 

Bob:haheheh, miss you too waev 

Bobot:I swear that Bowaev infects people with wholesomeness.

Boder:*nods*

Bofo:come on you two, lunch is almost ready 

Bob and Bowaev nodded and ran into the house. Lunch was delicious and Bob was sucking on some yellow taffy afterwards. Bob was looking at the waves until a notification shown up on his phone. It was Bosip texting him saying that he misses him (so wholesome) and that he wanted to suck in bed.  Bob blushed pink and texted him a thigh pic. Bosip replied with a tongue out pic.  They kept texting and until Bowaev said that their gonna play smash bros, and if he wanted to join.  Bob texted Bosip that he'll be playing smash bros. Bob  went down stairs and played with the crew.  

Later at 8:00pm 

The gang got done with the gaming and Bofo went to the store since they ran out of milk and you know, a lot of people. But let's focus on Bob shall we?  Bob was in his room reading text messages from Bosip, looking at the waves with the help of the moonlight. It was quite until a knock on the window. Bob opened it and saw Bos underneath him.  Bos climbed up and stayed on Bob's window frame. 

Bob:Bos!? 

Bos:sup cutie pie 

Bob:I hate to break it to you but I'm dating someone already. 

Bos:oh I know....my little blueberry 

Bob:wait how did you know......! BOSIP!? 

Bosip:what took you so long honey pie? 

Bob:so your a half human half shark!? 

Bosip:I eat hard meat all the time and you literally gave me a name that was close to my name. 

Bob:I'm sorry, you looked different from your average. 

Bosip:and my average is?

Bob:pretty, hot, stunning and... (>\\\<) d-dreamy. Now you in that form added sexy to it.  

Bosip:oh? Me? 

Bob:you~  

Bosip went to Bob's neck and bites it, but the one thing that he forgot, was his teeth. Bob shook but he did a little quiet moan. 

Bob:holy f^{k that felt... better~ 

Bosip:did me other kissed felt boring?

Bob:oh no, those were sweet and beautiful but these~ they're h-hot!~ 

Bosip:glad you like them

Bob:more on the neck if you please?~  

Bosip:as you wish~  

Bosip continued to bite his  neck, Bob enjoyed every bit. Bosip nuzzled his head into Bob's head.  Bob stroke Bosip's hair. It was nice and silky due to the fact he was in the water but it seems to dry a little.   

Bob:your too wholesome.  

Bosip:I can change that if you want~ 

Bob:please, people are here sleeping, besides we shouldn't done it at the hotel 

Bosip:well it was our first day of dating and I didn't think you were ready. 

Bob:fair enough 

Bosip planted another kiss for Bob and the two look at the moon with stars. It was beautiful. They heard a car pulled up from outside of the house. Bosip gave Bob a good bye kiss and jump out the window.(do a flip) And land the water successfully. Bosip waved goodbye and swam away. A bob landed on his bed as he got on the phone and went on his apps but he accidentally went on the camera. There was hickeys all over. Well.

Looks like Bob needs makeup.

End of chapter 6

Words: 714