11.sing it out

Morning rose from the sky as blue fade within. The gang knows about Bob and Bosip's relationship and they decided to not do anything. It's been a week since Boder saw Bobot's face and he stills wonder why he doesn't show it to the others but then again, he can't ask cause he still needs to wait another week to speak again, he really wants to tell Bobot that there ain't anything wrong with him.  The gang all met in the kitchen and they saw the two love birds just walk in. The gang look at them and Bob tried his best to cover his bites up. The gang+Bosip, sat at the table but Bobot wasn't to be seen. Boder  insisted to check on him. 

The gang was talking to each other and then an idea came to Bobal. 

Bobal:heyo, I heard that their was rap competition in the mall and the winner is a big dough. 

Bowaev:it be like karaoke. I call singing first! 

Bofo:fine, let's go 

As the gang can in the car Boder was carrying a sleeping Bobot in his four arms and got into the car. Bobot was sleeping on Boder's shoulder. Bofo was driving and yelling at Bobal cause he's messing with the radio and Bowaev was looking at the window. While they were driving  the two love birds were chilling on the motorbike. Bob couldn't tell if it was the warmness of the sun or it was the hot flaming man he know as his boyfriend. He just couldn't tell. As the drive goes they finally gotten to the stage play karaoke. A crowd was all over the stage and waiting for the contestants. The gang walk to the stage on one side and another team was on the other side.  One was a girl that had a side pony with a blush pink neo in her hair and clothes with a neo blue. She be looking like a cotton candy, there was two boys one was a brown headed with piercing on his head, lip, and eyebrow, Talk about shine I guess, the other twin was looking a bit depress and looking like he was in pain but a mask was on him. He had the same piercing like his twin brother but on sides. And the last one be all.... mall like? I dunno how she's like, she was in jeans like the others, she had rainbow hair on the tips,  she's also had a bandanna for probably sweating and keeping fresh.

Bob:yo, you must be the other team 

Cotton candy girl:you know it by our pop fits.

Bobal:any askers 

Pierce boi 1:hey no be talking to my girlfriend like that 

Bob:you wanna go?

Cotton candy gurl:your on 

Round one

3

2

1

Go!

Cotton candy girl:oh look you, so sad so blue. I wouldn't call you cute, even though I even know I'm better than you 

Bob:please push a side if you dare if you fall in those heels we don't care,  don't give me gas cause you better? Please nobody ask. 

Crowd:ooo

Cotton candy girl:ha ha, you think your so funny, but listen honey. You ain't nothing but trash so I gonna burn you into trash. 

Bob:listen gurl, your rapping makes wanna hurl. I rather be listening to 8-bits over your words are $hįt! 

Crowd:OOHH

Bob had recked her and beaten her with those words. She scoffed in defeat. Now it was Bobal vs piercing boi number 1. 

Bobal:I hope your ready to be beaten.