13.fun in bed

A smut one, finally I been waiting  for this, hahaha! 
Letz go

In the night,  the sunset was pansexual and the two love birds were riding to the hotel of their first date. They bought a room and hitted the bed. Bob was ready for it, amd so was bosip.

Bosip:needy aren't we?~

Bob:oh hush, now put those teeth to good use and mark me baby!

Bosip:I'm gonna enjoy this!

Bosip token off his clothes and them pecks were more beautiful to Bob. And Bob pink cotton candy cheeks were screaming.  Bosip attacked Bob's neck and suck on it. Ohhoho, get kinky!

Bob:oh~ Bosip,  how are you so go?!~

Bosip:save that for the thong.

Bob:-!♡

Bosip torn off Bob's clothes and went in for the marks. Bob was an angel in heaven for doing this.  His eyes were watering with pleasure, his siliva was dripping out with plead, and his voice was music to Bosip.  Bosip licked the marks to make sure that his masterpiece was complete.  He look at Bob and boi purple was bout to be his favorite color. Bosip pulled out a bag and once you know it, there was a collar in there. The collar was a sky blue with a hint of sun yellow. It came along with a chain. He putted the collar on Bob and pull the chain. Bob eyes were the back of his head.

Bob:B-bosip

Bosip:yes blueberry? 

Bob:change into the shark I been waiting for and toss in that tail to keep me steady cause I'm about to fall under your over heated touch. 

Bosip:mmm~ will do hun-bun

Bosip turned into the handsome shark and pulled the chain once more before going into the thong. Bob was laying down on his back for the final blown phase for Bosip. Bosip putted his hand on Bob's chest and putted in the thing that Bob been waiting for all along. 

Bob:oh~ Bosip, a little more and how bout I suck that đįčķ like a sucker?

Bosip:oh please, I'm already doing you, so i have to make your legs weak, cause I want you to ride me.

Bob:then I'll get your sucker?

Bosip:Bob, you are the sucker that I'm tasting. 

Bosip pulled Bob's pants down and sucked on the whole thing.  Bob was trembling in pleasure he doesn't know how to control it. His screams grew louder and then he came out. Bosip lipped his lips and putted Bob on his lap.

Bosip:now, how bout we settle things with a final blow, where you get the good stuff in you.

Bob:mmm~

Bosip:imma take that as a yes

Bosip began to putted his thong into Bob and Bob whimpered. He was all over the place. His eyes sparkled as the pleasure tears came and the paste that Bosip was going. It was nothing but paradise to him now.  Bosip hitted a spot that Bob went crazy over and told him to keep hitting there. B
Bosip gone faster and faster until, ping! Bosip came into Bob. All white, all weak and tired for the two.  Bob layed down on the pillow and putted his arms around Bosip's neck.

Bob:that felt good

Bosip:mmhhmm, now how bout we it off, okay hun?

Bob:that sounds fine babe

The slept in harmony and the night was nothing but quiet and wholesome.

End of chapter 13
Words: 560

Heyo readers just a quick announcement that there's going to be a new BobxBosip buk and it'll come out today.
Do you like BosipxBob.
Do you love Taki, Savr, Ruv the whole bobgang and whitty? Men in nun suits?
Well new book down here coming today!!

 Do you love Taki, Savr, Ruv the whole bobgang and whitty? Men in nun suits? Well new book down here coming today!!

I'll hope enjoy that book soon, anyway good bye for now.
-glitch