14.Snooping?

The sun rose to a paste where the light reached bosip's eye to wake him up. Bosip stretched and went into the mini kitchen to get a drink. Bosip chug on the water till he heard a noise in the bed. It was Bob just waking up. Bosip nuzzled into his neck and Bob hugged his head and opened his eyes. 

Bob:morning Bos

Bosip:good morning hun, did you sleep okay?  

Bob:mm, yeah just can't walk besides, I'm keeping the collar. 

Bosip:I like that

As the couple got ready and walk out of the hotel and gotten on the motorbike. Bob hold onto Bosip's waist just like last night. He rested his head on the shoulder of Bosip and drifted off to sleep. They eventually they got back to the beach house where a note was there . 

"Went out for shopping, be back" 

Bob pulled out the house key copied and gotten in. They decided to see what's on the news. The news was pretty pleb, boring. The two decided to snoop.  They head to top to bottom. They look in Bofo's room first. There was nothing but bolts, nuts, and a cook book. Boring. They went to Bowaev and Bobal's room. On Bowaev's side there was hidden packs of candy in the dresser, nightstand and... pillow.  Bosip just question it and Bob done a "this is normal" face. They went on Bobal's side and there was ear buds, and.... a ball!? The two just walk away and went to the finals room. Bobot's and Boder's room. The went through Boder's stuff first. There was scarfs, clothes, boring stuff. But there was one thing that caught their attention. It was a drawing of a person, a spider plush and some writing ona piece of paper. It had a melting heart on it and it as a sticker for showing of love. 

Bob:I didn't know that Boder liked someone

Bosip:I wonder who it is. 

The two read the words as follow:

"To my dear love, I been hiding these feelings for a long time. Ever since I saw your beautiful face, I felt heart struck, your eyes shine across the sandy sun set. Your hair was a tangerine sherbet that I slowly wanted to see in this very sun we're both in. Your skin was glossy that shines through my diamond on my head. Your funny, beautiful as I described before on these words, I'm glad your ain't a model, cause I can see you all the time. Your slim body of the curves  the cutted my heart. When I can finally talk, I'll tell everything that I love so much about you."
~Boder♡

Bob&Bosip:.....

Bob:what the actual f-

Bosip:next side! >':3

Bob:yep,yep!

The two went to Bobot's side and look through the first dresser. There was clothes, chokers, and all the shitz. But there was something else that they don't wanna talk about. 

Bob:okay I'm going to the rest room, hahaheheh.

Bosip:I'll be in your room....

Bob:fine

The two split and went separate ways.

Later ]D(]

Bob finally gotten cause his hair was mess up, he walk to the hallway where his room was. He opened the door and saw Bosip  was on the bed in his shark form or whatever you people call it. Bob satted the bed quietly and stroked Bosip's tail. It was smooth, beautiful and silky, Bosip turned his head to Bob and hugged him.

Bob:you know Bob, you out of all people, you were one of the first to be truthful with me and I'm happy that I have you in my arms, and cause I thought you'll be scared, screaming monster and the bad ones will come for me for my bio studs.

Bob:babe, I'll never do that. If we switched places you'll do the same with your sweet soft vibes, your hot looks and how can I forget the tone in your voice that'll makes me so.... melty and goshy. I'm glad I have a boyfriend like you. Now, cuddles?

Bosip:always and forever. 

The two dosed off into sleep on the bed. Bosip was giving snuggle vibes by nuzzling into Bob's neck. Bob kissed Bosip's head.

End of chapter 14

Words: 700