17.street art crossover

The night has now began with all members of the gang are asleep. All but one, Bobot. A few days ago he was walking around and he saw a little waterhole that was letting out steam, he putted his hand in it and it was a blazing water was hot and nice. He walk out the door of the front and ran to the warm water bliss. He sighed with a smile of relaxation. He heard a splash, it was his friend, Bosip.

Bosip:hey, Squidling

Bobot:hey, baby shark

Bosip:how's the turf treating ya?

Bobot:pretty good actually, how the boyfriend?

Bosip:sweet, but also sexy

Bobot:mmhhmm.

The two just chill for a little bit, then an idea came to them.

Bosip:hey, I think I have something fun we can do.

Bobot:spill it.

Bosip:you some blank walls in the streets by the beach

Bobot: yeah

Bosip: okay, how about we do some... art?

Bobot: oh yeah, let's do this.

Bosip:heheh.

Later

They been painting all over the walls and the halls of the alleyways. Paintings were beautiful and pretty colorful for the halls. Waves of water, drinks of cola and piña coladas with small umbrellas and straws, shells be dancing on the walls. They been splatting a lot of paint. Suddenly Bosip noticed a familiar face with a new face. It was goby that he rap battled, with a floating skull gurl.

Bosip:oh hey, it's you again.

Goby:oh! Sorry, you just scared me. Heheh, hi again.

Bosip:what brings you into this street art way?

Goby:oh just hanging out with this girl.

??:ayo, I'm the names Glitch, and I'm from another realm, and whats up Bos.

Bosip:wha-

Goby:just go with it. I don't know either

Glitch:oh snap, it's almost afternoon. I gotta get other Bos!

Bobot:what...

Glitch:see ya chumps

Goby:remember you promise me Starbucks.

Glitch: alrighty, I'll get you unicorn mocha.

Goby:that'll do

The skull headed girl left into a portal and left the scene. 

Bobot:well that was weird

Goby:at least they're getting me Starbucks 

Bosip:you wanna paint with us 

Goby:s-sure, that be nice.  

As they paint with brushes (no rollers) on the walls. A few hours later they finally finish and it was 1:35 am. Boi, they're tired now. The trio split and set their ways. They two ocean bois joke and talk and snuck into the beach house. They went to their rooms and slept. "Phew, what a day" they thought. 

End of chapter 17 

Words:466

Shout out to G00ble_ for an asking of making their oc. And she used my oc in their new book.

"Your Mine" 

Go check it out. It's a BobxBosip book. Hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Bye. 

👇Goby and Glitch👇

(Art by meh)