Chapter 1

Mias pov
Im sick of being alone. Ava still hasnt woken up and I dont know if mom is letting her go. I remember what happened up there or where ever that was. I know what mom said wait back that up I remember whet Bella said. I need Ava.......I need Thomas. .....I need dad. I cant stand this.
Avas pov
Im here I just cant open my eyes. Its way to hard. It hurts so bad. I dont know where Mia is. I knew she was next to me but I dont feel her. Im scared i dont remember anything right before I got hurt. I dont even remember how I got hurt or how it happened. I have to find Mia. I have to get my eyes open and get up. I forced my eyes open it hurt really bad. I looked around the room and didnt see her. I sat up but fell down really fast. I looked down to my abdomin and I had a bandage. At that moment I remembered everything. Getting shot, seeing Brian, seeing mom, dad leaving. I remember everything. I couldnt really move because you use ur abdomin for everything. I tried to stand up but fell on the floor. It made a loud noice. Please be no walkers in this house.
Mias pov
I was drinking some water and heard a loud noice in the bedroom. Please Ava be alive. I know that if you die you still come back as a walker if you dont get put down. I walk to the room slowly trying to be quiet. I have a knife instead of my crossbow because thats somewhere in the house, I hope. I open the door fast, just in case she did turn into a walker. I see Ava on the floor. Her eyes are open and shes breathing, so she didnt turn. I was happy about that.

"Ava?" I ask and she looks up at me.

"Help me." She says in a raspy voice.

"Ill help you on the bed but you have to stay there."

She nodded. I helped her on the bed and went to get some water. I came back with the water.

"You need to drink this ok?"

"Uh huh." She mumbles and I give her the water. She drinks it slowly trying not to choke. She drinks it all and hands me the bottle. After she did she slowly drifts to sleep. She must be really tired and in alot of pain.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ok how did you like the chapter? Do you think the chapters are long enough or should I try to make them longer? Comment plz. -Dope Flesh Nation.