Chapter 7

(I'm going to go through Brodie's life fast o will stop going so fast when she's 6! Pics of Brodie growing up at top they are numbered!When Brodie turns 4 it will be mostly her pov in this chapter! I will also slow down the prosses of growing.)

Ava's pov
I cleaned up the baby and handed her to Mia.

"She looks just like Thomas."

"She looks like both of you Mia."

"I know but I see him more."

"Maybe because you miss him."

"Yea I think so. Do you miss Carl?"

"Yes I miss him so much I go no where without his hat."

"Yea."

"Mia I'm gonna go take a nap."

"Ok."

1 year later

Ava's pov

(They don't live in the house anymore)

"Mia hurry up they are coming!"

"I'm trying! Brodie is getting heavy!"

"Yea ok I'll hold them off."
I shot the walkers until Mia started to catch up. We ran and ran and ran. We couldn't climb a tree because of Brodie. Its to unsafe. We just need to run.

2 years later

Mia's pov
Brodie is learning to walk. Its adorable but its hard to help her with walkers being around. We try to get in houses as much as possible. We want to teach Brodie not to be scared of the world. She doesn't have to be scared she can beat this world. I will teach her that you don't show your emotions. Well soon enough she will learn.

3 years later

Ava's pov
Mia is doing good moving all the time. She still feels pain sometimes I think something might be wrong.
I don't know but I tell her to take it easy. Just to let you know its her leg. I knew what you were thinking. Well about Brodie. She almost broke her arm. Yea she's trying to climb trees now. Not good.....not good at all. Let me tell you how that happened. She was climbing just like I taught her. I was inside the house we stayed in for the night. She was no where to be foynd . I was looking everywhere. I thought if she died Mia would kill me because I promised I would watch her while Mia took a nap. Well let me get on. She was in a tree she almost got to where I was teaching her to get and the twig snapped. She fell and I didn't see her until she turned on her stomach laying on her arm. Yea she tricked me. She a lot like Mia. Always wanting to get something down right then and there, wanting to trick people, and wanting to be a total bitch when she wants.

4 years later

Brodie's pov
Yay I'm four! Mommy is trying yo teach me that I shouldn't cry or be scared. Its hard, she said it will take work. I don't care if it does I want to be like mommy. She tells me I have a daddy. I want to know what he looks like. I hope he didn't get eaten by the monsters. That would be horrible. Well right now I'm in a living room coloring on pieces of paper. Mommy said I should stop coloring so much but I don't want to. I want to learn to climb a tree but I fell last time and tricked Auntie Ava. She says I'm just like mommy.

"Brodie honey time to eat!" Mia said.

"Coming mommy!" I walked to the kitchen and sat down. We are eating peaches again.

"Mommy,why peaches again?"

"Stop complaining Brodie and eat it!" Ava said.

"Auntie why you don't eat it."

"Yea I do I just eat later than you do."

"Why?"

"Cause when I go out to go on a run I don't want my tummy hurting."

"Oh."

"Yea now eat it please."

"Only because you said please." I said. Auntie and mommy laughed at me. I laughed along too even thought I didn't know why they were laughing. She. I finished eating mommy had me go to bed and Auntie went on a run."

5 years later

Brodie's pov
Mommy taught me not show my emotions. I haven't in awhile. She says she is proud of me. I'm happy, so happy. I don't color as much and I'm learning to climb trees and shoot guns. Mommy wants me to.know this stuff so I can save myself from the monsters. They scare me but I can't show that. Auntie was talking to mommy about a person named Carl. I didn't know who he was so I listened. Here is what they said.

"Mia where are you." Ava said.

"I'm in the kitchen why?"

"We need to talk."

"Ok well then talk."

"I think I might know where Carl and Thomas are."

"Really where?"

"Well I don't know exactly but I saw footprints."

"They could be walkers."

"No I know the difference between walkers and humans."

"Well it could be someone else."

"Yea."

I didn't hear the rest because mommy told me to go to bed. I wish I knew who this Carl guy is. I think the Thomas dude is my daddy. I will figure out sometime.

6 years later

Ava's pov

I learned to shoot a gun and how to climb trees. Mom is proud of me. She says that I'm just like her. Why does everyone say that? Well right now we are hunting. Mom said its a good skill to learn. Aunt Ava said she will teach me to track so it will be easier later. Mom won't let me leave the house without her or Aunt Ava. Its not fair!

"Brodie come on we are close to a deer." Mom said.

"Ok." I followed mom and when we got to the deer. We were beat by a walker. Yea I learned the name of them. Well I guess I should finish hunting.

---------------------------
This chapter took forever. I hope you guys like it. I wanted to show how Brodie is growing up. She is a big part of the story now. Well LONG CHAPTER YAY!!! Lol
Comment plz -Dope Flesh Nation