Chapter 3

(This is going to be just Carls and Thomas pov)
Thomas's pov
I remember the day I met Mia perfectly clear. It was the best day of my life.
*flashback*
It was the first day of school for all of us. I was nervous. I dont make friends easy. The teacher was having us go around the class and meet new people. I was scared and didnt want to do it.
I was walking around scared doing nothing. I passed people all the time and they didn't care. They didn't want to talk to me. I was walking and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl.

"Hi im Ava!" She said.

"Hi Ava, im Thomas. "

"Well Thomas you will be better friends with my sister come with me." She said and I followed her. We got to a girl sitting alone. Ava tapped her shoulder she turned around and I couldnt help but smile cause she was the most beautiful person ever. She was staring at me weirdly and I realized I was staring and smiling.

"Ummm sorry im T..Thomas."

"Hi Thomas im Mia wanna be friends."
"Sure." After that we were with eachother for ever.
*end of flashback*
I miss Mia so bad. I need her in my life. That day Daryl took me out to talk to me about her. I didnt lie about what I said. I will die without her. I will kill myself.
Carls pov
Thomas and I have been distant from the group. We want to show them we are in pain, that what they did was not ok. Daryl feels the same but he is my dads right hand man. He thinks he cant do that to dad. Ummm yea you can I dont even talk to my dad because im mad at him for what he did. I left notes as did Thomas for the girls. We needed them to know we still love them. Right know we are heading to Washington for a cure. I dont know if I can trust Ugene the guy who has the cure. I keep thinking what would Ava do? I realized she wouldnt trust him. So im not trusting him until I see it happen. Im not telling anyone but I plan on leaving to go back to where they were and im asking Thomas if he wants to go.
----------------------------------------------
So how was this chapter? I know its a short chapter but I really didnt know what to write for them. Comment plz -Dope Flesh Nation