Chapter 2

Mias pov
I woke up in the middle of the night puking. I dont know what it is. I didnt eat anything bad, well I didnt eat anything at all. I dont need to eat and I know that is not why I puked. Then i remembered it might be a bug, Ava had one a while back like a week ago. I hope shes ok. I go and sit down next to her after i puked. I slowly drift off to sleep.
*the morning*
I woke up in the mornin with a bright light shining in my face. I realized its the sun.

*Flashback*
I woke up to the sun in my face. I walked downstairs and didnt see anyone.

"Daddy?" I say.

"Honey im in the living room," I hear. I walk out there and see him sitting watching the tv. Mom was crying and dad was trying to calm her down.

"Daddy whats going on?" I ask.

"Honey get Ava up please."

"Ok." I say and walk upstairs to mine and Avas room.

"Ava get up." I said shaking her.

"Ugh."

"Come on Ava."

"Go away sissy. "

"No mommys crying."

"Im up." Ava said and we walked down stairs together. (Yes they acctually liked their mom before)

"Mommy whats wrong?" Ava asked.

"Come sit down girls." Mom said.

"Ok." Me and ava said at the same time.

"Girls something is happening in the world. You need to stay close to us and never go by anyone else unless we say. Ok?" Mom said.

"Ok but whats happening?" I ask.

"Something with monsters." Mom said.

*end of flashback*
I remember that day clearly. Thats when all of this shit started. Mom didnt care she just had to put on a show. I didnt see that because she was my role model I believed everything she said. Ugh I hate her know forever.
Avas pov
I woke up and see Mia next to me. I think she is day dreaming. She does that when something dramatic happens in our life. She takes time and remembers times that she remembers and wants to forget and stuff like that. I got up and had a shooting pain in my stomach again. I pushed through it even though it hurt so bad. I needed to lay in the bed carl and I slept in. I went to the room and saw a note in the bed. (Yea another note.......they will be in the story alot)

Dear Ava,
If you are in here you probably miss me. I miss you too. Tell Mia Thomas misses her and not to worry we are safe. We have yoyr dad and dont hate him because he left. My dad made him leave. Your dad would have stood no chance by himself. Well maybe a little he is strong but we dont know how many could be alive. Im sorry for leaving. I wanted to stay but I couldnt. I couldnt leave my family. Yes you are family but I mean my dad and sister. Just remember I miss you.
Love you,
Carl
P.S. your weapons are under this bed.

I was happy so happy. I miss my baby. I couldnt bend down to do anything so I couldnt grab the weapons. I went to lay down on the bed when Mia came in.

"Ava I think im........"
------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger!!!!!! What do you think it is? ???? Comment plz -Dope Flesh Nation