CHAPTER 17

SHE FELT no regret. Iyon ang napagtanto niya habang nakatingin kay Harrison na natutulog sa kanyang tabi. Last night was wonderful, she did not expected that she would experience such ecstasy.

She still couldn't believe that they did it, they've crossed every bridge that needed to be cross, and now there's no going back.

Tara took the next moment staring silently at Harrison, who had a dark circle around his eyes and a bruise on the side of his jaw, but those don't make him dreadful. How come that he looked so good while sleeping, tila isang maamong tupa. And when she remembered what they did, she shivered as coldness and hotness ran down her spine at the same time. His hands and lips were on her body, and his flesh was buried deep inside her. Her cheeks flushed with the fact that she responded boldly to his lovemaking.

Her wet dreams did not give her justice, last night was beyond euphoric that she almost couldn't take it.

"Don't stare at me too much, baka matunaw ang kaguwapuhan ko."

Tara gasped mentally when he spoke and the side of his lips stretch in a smile. Naramdaman niya ang pag-iinit ng mukha dahil sa pagkahuli kaya pasimple siyang umiwas bago pa nito buksan ang mga mata at umupo. She grimaced when she felt the soreness in her body, particularly the thing between her thighs.

She clutched the duvet to cover her nakedness. Sandali siyang nanigas nang pumulupot ang isang braso ng binatang kasama sa kama sa kanyang katawan. Kapagkuwan ay napakagat-labi nang maramdaman ang paglapat ng mga labi nito sa kanyang hubad na likod.

"Have you had your fill?" he asked while still brushing his sinful lips to her back.

"W-What?" Shit, Tara! Focus!

Ramdam niya ang pananayo ng mga balahibo sa katawan dahil sa ginagawa ni Harrison. The middle of her thighs throbbed early in the morning!

"You're staring at me sleeping like you wanted to devour me," he rasped with a hint of teasing and lust in his voice.

Nasiko niya ito ng wala sa oras dahil sa pagkapahiyang nararamdaman. He was awake all along when she stared at him for minutes.

Harrison grunted when he got hit in the gut but did not complain. Sa halip ay lalo nitong pinanggigilan ang kanyang likod at tumaas pa ang mga labi sa kanyang leeg. But tried to control herself but a moan still escape.

"A-Ano ba, Harrison... Hmm... I-I'm hungry..." Hindi rin niya mapaniwalaan na nawawalaan siya ng control sa sarili. But it was true that she was hungry. Her stomach was rumbling with hunger, but at the same time, she could feel the heat of desire in it.

She shivered uncontrollably when she felt the hotness of his breath fanned the skin on her nape to the back of her ear.

"You can eat me," he whispered carnally and gave her flesh a lick.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Tara sa sinabi nito at nahimasmasan. Nilinga niya si Harrison at itinulak palayo pagkatapos ay tinampal ito sa bibig gamit ang kamay. "Gusto ko ng totoong pagkain, gutom ako, puwede ba!" she uttered and faked her annoyance.

Babawiin niya sana ang kamay ngunit hinawakan nito iyon at pinanatiling nakadikit sa bibig nito. She can feel him smile against her palm before he kissed it. Pagkatapos ay ibinaba nito iyon nang hindi pa rin binibitawan at sinapo ang kanyang pisngi gamit ang isang kamay at idinikit ang mga labi sa kanya.

She kissed him back without hesitation, but she was the one who pushed him and broke the kiss when it started to get deep and demanding.

Ngumiti si Harrison sa kanya at sandaling tinitigan ang kanyang mukha bago bumaba sa ibabaw ng kama. Agad na namula ang kanyang mga pisngi nang hindi man lang nito pinagkaabalahang takpan ang hubad na katawan nang maghanap ng masusuot. She can see all of him, his butt, his back and the front view. He was that confident with his body. There's no hint embarrassment from him to the fact that she can see his half-aroused member.