I Met The Main Character!

Jiang Cheng suddenly chuckled, hands on his hips he practically ignored the sword on his throat, throwing his head back and started laughing.

How tired is he to hallucinate? There is no way that he... He.. Is inside the book?

Ridiculous!

"No.. No fucking way, I must be dreaming or something"

"Uh.. I was asking how did you get here?" A deep soothing voice from the man in front of him said or should he call .. Lan Xichen.

"Hold on, let me just.. Are you by chance.. Lan Xichen?" Jiang Cheng asked raising a brow, he wanted to make sure first and when the other nodded he threw his hands in the air. He turned around and pressed his forehead against the wall and closed his eyes. "What the! This is not real, not real"

The sword on his throat lowered probably Lan Xichen deemed him not to pose any danger but he did stare at Jiang Cheng as if he lost his mind because honestly Jiang Cheng thinks that he probably did! "Okay.." Jiang Cheng took a deep breath before facing the other male.

He should just play along right? Go with the flow? Fuck this shit?

"You haven't answer my question yet, who are you" Lan Xichen asked eyeing him suspiciously.

Jiang Cheng frowned and sighed "Jiang.... Cheng?"

"Jiang.. Cheng? Why did you come here?"

"To be fucking honest I have no idea" Jiang Cheng snapped back at him.

Lan Xichen frowned at the cuss before he gripped his sword still a little attentive as he took a step closer, eyes searching Jiang Cheng's eyes for any signs of lie and Jiang Cheng stared back at him, he had nothing to hide after all. Before he could say anything there was a knock on the front door.

"Brother"

Lan Xichen grabbed his arm, the grip is tight and urgent, tugging him towards the wooden cabinet. Lan Xichen opened it he was greeted by some white pristine robes, hanged neatly inside.

"Stay here"

"Wiat what--mm?!" Jiang Cheng blinked when his lips were sealed shut and Lan XiChen gently urged him inside before shutting the door. The asshole! Jiang Cheng crouched inside the cramp space, lips tightly sealed he sighed. The place is not that big and the cabinet door is made out of thin wood that he can somehow hear their faint voices..

"Wangji"

Jiang Cheng perked up and blinked, Wait? Wangji? Like Lan Wangji from the book? Fuck he was really inside the book?!

"I am doing fine, dont worry... I just got out of the bath, I Apologise for my appearance"

Lan Xichen's clear and smooth voice Jiang Cheng looked around only to find his face pressed against the fabric of white robes that was inside the closet, they smell like sandalwood with a faint scent of magnolia. He immediately turned his head away to focus on the conversation.

"Just concern" A deep and monotone voice answered and Lan Xichen chuckled.

"I am fine..we need to focus on restoring the buildings, thankfully the fire did not burn everything" Lan Xichen replied with a small sigh.

Jiang Cheng blinked. Fire? The fire already happened? those unknown individuals already made their move and Jiang Cheng could recall that incident, so it means he is past chapter 3.... He is probably on.. Chapter 6 or something?

"Mm.."

"How is A-Yao?" Lan Xichen asked softly, concern evident on his voice.

"Fine, resting" Lan Wangji answered.