The lost wanderer is finally found.

"Well shit"

Wei Wuxian murmured as he placed the book on the table after reading the recent changes in it, he raised his hand and made a gesture of explosion with his fingers as he leaned back on the couch. Jiang Cheng had already changed his clothes and took a bath, sipping his coffee as he only grunted seeing Wei Wuxian being bamboozled.

"So, what you are saying is Uncle Fengmian is a Sect Leader in that world? He crossed over here?"

"That's my speculation" Jiang Cheng replied while placing the cup on the table.

"Wait that doesn't make sense, no—yes It does, the time here and that place is totally different. That world's time moves so fast so a hundred years ago would be just some few years here isn't it?"

Jiang Cheng nodded.

"Holy shit! Jiang Cheng! I'm shaking right now! look!" Wei Wuxian stood up and showed Jiang Cheng his hand and pointed on his arm "See those goosebumps?!"

"I can see, get off" he shoved Wei Wuxian's face away from him, but he only sat beside Jiang Cheng.

"And who the hell is that Sandu Shengshou guy? if he owned zidian, then how come it was on Auntie's possession? Do you think ... she is also.."

Sigh.

"Honestly I don't know anymore."

Jiang Cheng said but he heard the front door open, and he turned his head to see Jin Ling walk in, followed by Jiang Yanli who was carrying some groceries. The two younger brothers immediately stood up, Jiang Cheng took the paper bags from her while Wei Wuxian took her purse.

"A-Cheng you are back."

"Yes" Jiang Cheng said as he went to the kitchen and placed the groceries on the counter before he reached down to ruffle Jin Ling's head, taking the pack of potato chip from him.

"Open it for me Jiujiu!"

"Sure, kid" Jiang Cheng opened the pack and handed it to the boy.

Wei Wuxian then scooped Jin Ling on his arms as he sat him down the counter while Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng took out the contents of the groceries from the bags.

"How are you though? You are not hurt right?"

"Nope I am totally fine" He made a small smile before he made eye contact with Wei Wuxian who was snacking with Jin Ling. Wei Wuxian gestured with his chin to their sister encouraging Jiang Cheng to speak.

"Ahem.. uh Jie

, I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Do you remember when we moved in the town house by the lake?"

Jiang Yanli paused as she looked at Jiang Cheng, after all they haven't mentioned that house after the accident happened there and they had avoided discussing that since the incident is still a little fresh, it was a mutual understanding between them, so she was surprised that he brought it up.

"Uh.. yes, I was very young at that time, but I do remember when we arrived there. The lake is very beautiful."

"Did you recall where we previously lived?"

"Of course, we were.. huh? This is strange.." Jiang Yanli frowned as she placed a finger under her chin, closing her eyes as she pondered for a while then she placed her hand down looking at Jiang Cheng "I can't recall anything from there, but I am certain it's in a city"

"Me too, I don't remember it, as a matter of fact it did not occur to me that we moved in the townhouse until now. like I know we moved but I did not think too much about it"