Oh, What happened to the righteous ones?

The kiss still lingered on Jiang Cheng's lips, and he knew that his face was probably red now, and as much as he wanted to look away, he also wanted to see Lan Xichen and the way he was shyly glancing at Jiang Cheng's lips with those red ears of his before the man stood up and walked back inside the house.

"Are you coming?"

"I'll just finish this," Jiang Cheng said, raising his hand to show the forgotten cigarette.

"Alright," Lan Xichen nodded and finally went inside the house.

Jiang Cheng took a deep breath of his nicotine, blowing the smoke out. He was smiling like an idiot on his porch, and he was sure that he probably looked stupid if someone saw him from the street. But he could not help it! Lan Xichen kissed him as if he were desperate for water; that was the best kiss he received, so let him act like a fucking teenager! However, his musings halted when he saw Wei Wuxian in the distance and Jin Ling running in his direction. Jiang Cheng stubbed his cigarette on the ashtray to make sure his nephew would not breathe in the smoke from it.

"Jiujiu!" Jin Ling ran towards him, offering a drumstick of his favorite ice cream flavor.

"Thank you, A-Ling."

Jin Ling started ruminating on the plastic bag that he was carrying on his other hand, showing Jiang Cheng another cup. "This is for Mister long hair."

"He is inside, you can give it to him." Jiang Cheng smiled and gave his nephew a small pat on the head before the child ran towards the door to look for Lan Xichen inside the house. Jiang Cheng could not help but chuckle.

"Sorry we took long; the kid wanted to play in the park" Wei Wuxian said as he approached Jiang Cheng.

"Yeah, it's fine" Jiang Cheng replied as he looked down and started to peel his ice cream, refusing to look up at Wei Wuxian. What bad timing these two got. He could not look at his brother because he knew that his face would give away what had transpired earlier, so he was pretending to be busy with his food.

"You okay?" Wei Wuxian asked, seeing Jiang Cheng, who would not look at him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? "

"You are refusing to look at me." Wei Wuxian squinted for a moment before he reached down and tipped Jiang Cheng's chin so he could see his face clearly. "Your cheeks are red and you have swollen lips, did you get kissed or something? ''

Jiang Cheng's body betrayed him when his ears turned two shades of red and Wei Wuxian made a scandalous noise.

"You made out!? In the porch! Oh my.. Our little A-Cheng is finally getting some action! I'm so proud! "He was wiping some fake tears while saying all this, which annoyed Jiang Cheng.

"Shut up! "Jiang Cheng hissed and stood up, marching back inside the house; his brother, of course, followed him while laughing.

This is why he did not want Wei Wuxian to find out! He would have to suffer his teasing for, god knows, how long! Jiang Cheng walked inside the living room only to see Jin Ling teaching Lan Xichen how to peel the drumstick he gave him. The sight is so adorable that he forgot about Wei Wuxian for a moment and approached the two.

"Having fun? "

"This long-haired gege doesn't know how to peel a drumstick! " Jin Ling pointed at Lan Xichen. "But I already taught him how."

"Yes, A-Ling is a very good teacher." Lan Xichen smiled at them as he took a bite from his ice cream and jolted. He must have a sensitive tooth to react like that.

Jiang Cheng sat beside him, while Wei Wuxian plopped on the other side of the couch. "Don't bite it, Xichen-ge, how about you show him how it's done, huh, Jiang Cheng? " Wei Wuxian smirked, and Jiang Cheng wanted to chuck the pillow in his direction so badly.