Am I The New Love Interest?!

Jiang Cheng blinked stumbling back and he found himself in his attic, thankfully this time he was able to manage his steps and did not land on his ass.

He... Returned?

His gaze shifted on his reflection in the mirror and he slowly moved his hand to touch his lips, the scene earlier flashed on his mind again, The feeling of Lan Xichen's lips against his own is still burning, his soft and warm lips.. Jiang Cheng could not help how his ears felt warm and the color is slowly travelling on his cheeks. He was so caught up in recollecting the act that he wasn't able to hear the upcoming footsteps until the door in the attic slammed open and Wei Wuxian's head popped into view.

"Jiang Cheng! You Hoe!"

Jiang Cheng turned around to see the shit eating grin Wei Wuxian had on his face, and he knew that the gremlin will tease the living daylights out of him from this moment forward. True to his prediction Wei Wuxian showed him the book and inside it is an illustration, a clear image of him and Lan XiChen doing the.. the..

If Jiang Cheng’s face earlier is slightly flushed now it was turning as red as the tomato, he stomped forward and grabbed the book before shoving Wei Wuxian's head down

"Get the hell out of here you little shit!"

"Wait! Hey! Ill fall!  What the hell--"

Wei Wuxian's protests died down once Jiang Cheng successfully pushed his head down and immediately shut the door he sat on top of it while Wei Wuxian continued banging underneath “Jiang Cheng! Let me in! it wasn’t that bad okay! Come on!”

“Fuck off!”

“Fine! But you cant lock yourself there forever~”

Taking a deep breath he started fumbling on his robes, hearing Wei Wuxian’s footsteps receding the staircase he managed to take out his lighter and cigarette, placing the stick between his lips and while he was trying to light it his gaze landed on the book that was lying on the floor, his cheeks heated up once again and he groaned. "Why is this happening?" it was a genuine question, because what the actual fuck was that?!

He stood up and successfully lit his cigarette taking a deep drag of nicotine to calm his nerves though that did not stop him from pacing and running his fingers through his hair. Shaking his head, he suddenly chuckled.

“Alright calm down, that was not real.. just a character from the book no need to be so affected by it”

“I mean He is not real.. Lan Xichen is not real , just a character! a kind , understanding and very handsome character that had a very nice pair of eyes… and ..soft lips..”

Jiang Cheng shook his head and continued circling around as he smoke.

“No! no ..nope don’t think about that! Calm down just.. finish your smoke then get a grip of your life"

So after finishing two sticks he deemed himself calm enough and picked up the book when he finally decided to come down stairs to face another challenge, namely his siblings. He sneaks down to his bedroom to changed into a more comfortable clothes and hid the book, secure the evidence.

But he knew he could not stay in his bedroom forever so with a deep breath he prepared himself to face the battle and went downstairs.. he is thirsty as fuck too! Once he arrived at the dining area, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli looked at him with knowing smiles and before any of them can say something he already gave them a pointed look

"Dont!"

"Aww come on dont be shy! Look we weren't expecting it too! Even A-Jie squealed so hard!" Wei Wuxian grabbed his wrist guiding him towards the table, of course leave it to Wei Wuxian being nosy, Jiang Cheng can feel a headache forming.