Mock Honeymoon

One week later...

A week has now passed since Alejandro's death and now, the married couple is packing up for their vacation.

"I'm glad your work gave you permission for a couple days off," Camila told her wife.

"Yeah, but I don't know if we should leave the kids," Lauren says.

Camille walks over to her wife and pulls her body against hers. "They will be with your family, they will be okay," Camila says.

"Speaking of, they should be arriving in about ten minutes," Lauren says.

After finishing packing, both parents walk downstairs with their luggage to see the kids watching a movie in the living room.

"What are you guys watching?" Camila asks with a smile on her face, placing the luggage down off to the side.

"The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" Grace answers.

"That movie is everything," Camila says.

"It's SpongeBob, of course, it is," Sofia says.

"Your grandparents should be pulling up soon," Lauren says.

"Why leaving?" Joseph pouts.

Camila picks him up in his arms and kisses his cheek. "Because your mami and momma need some alone time," Camila says.

"No, us?" Cody frowns.

"We'll take a family vacation soon," Camila looks down at him.

She hears a knock on the door and Lauren goes to get in as Camila sets down Joseph.

A minute later, her wife walks into the living room with her parents in tow.

"You got it mom, dad?" Lauren looks at her mother and father.

"Yes, sweetheart, we got it," Lauren's mother says.

"Clara," Camila smiles at her mother-in-law.

"Camila," Clara smiles, pulling the brunette into a hug. After a few seconds, she finally pulls away. "I'm glad to see you all are well again," Clara says.

"I'm missing my compadre already," Michael says. (Buddy)

"Mi amor, you had no right drinking beer with a sick man," Clara says.

"He always called me," Michael defends.

"Ma, pa," Lauren interrupts.

"Sorry," Both grandparents apologize.

"We should be off, our flight is in five hours, the airport is far away," Camila says.

She calls in their chauffeur and he helps take the luggage outside as Camila and Lauren talk with Michael and Clara.

"Okay, you guys should go now, everything will be taken care of here," Clara says.

"Okay, ma," Lauren says and hugs her mother than her father.

"Behave," Michael says.

"Pa!" Lauren whines.

Camila laughs as she hugs her mother-in-law than her father-in-law before taking her wife's hand. "We'll try," She winks at Lauren.

The green-eyed girl looks at the ground, blushing before looking back up at her parents. "And don't let Grace be out so late for that party she wants to go to tomorrow," Lauren says.

With that, both parents enter the car and the chauffeur whisks it away towards the airport.

Camila turns to look at her wife beside her as she takes her hand in hers. "Us time officially starts," Camila smiles brightly.