Epilogue

A/n

Another end to another journey. Thank you guys for still reading and liking this book even when my updates were slow. I believe that this is a great way to end the book and I hope I see you guys in my other books. Hope you appreciate it!

----------

10 years later...

"Brigitte, you're going to fall and hurt yourself."

Sofia, who is now 22, and Joseph and Cole who are now 16, are inside Brigitte's room as she jumps up and down on her bed.

"Brigitte please get down. We need to get you ready for your birthday. Your turning ten," Sofia says.

"Where's mami and mom?" Brigitte asks.

"Mom is in the backyard preparing your birthday party. I don't know where mami is, she isn't home right now," Sofia says.

Brigitte sits down on her bed and gets off. "Can I see?" She asks hopefully, her green eyes brightening.

"No, Princess Brigitte. It's a surprise," Joseph says.

"We need to get you dressed in your princess dress and crown," Sofia says.

"We'll go change into our knight outfits," Joseph says.

"I don't want to do this," Cole complains.

"We're doing it for Brigitte now come," Joseph says.

As the twins leave, Sofia enters Brigitte's closet and pulls out her princess dress and a box that holds her crown inside.

Sofia begins to undress Brigitte and helps her into her dress.

"Sofi, is Grace going to be at my party?" Brigitte asks.

Sofia frowns as she looks down at the floor, running her hand down Brigitte's arms and gripping her hands in her own.

"I don't know Bri," Sofia says.

"But her ten years are up, right?" Brigitte asks.

"They been long done," Sofia mumbles to herself.

"What?" Brigitte says.

"Nothing, gorgeous. Let's finish you up," Sofia smiles.

"Please!" Brigitte jumps up and down.

After Sofia finishes changing Brigitte into her princess dress, she opens the box and takes out her crown, gently setting it on top of her head.

"Gorgeous," Sofia smiles.

"Thank you, you are too," Brigitte says.

Sofia smiles as they both leave her room and walk down the stairs.

"Wait in the living room. The twins shouldn't take long," Sofia says.

"Okay," Brigitte nods.

Sofia makes her way to the backyard to see Lauren, her parents, and her friends finish setting up the decorations.

"Lauren?" Sofia calls.

The green-eyed girl, who was ordering her brother-in-law and brother to fix the banner, walks over to her.

"Did you change Brigitte?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah," Sofia nods. She looks around before looking back at her sister's wife. "Where's Kaki?" Sofia asks.

"She went to go pick up Grace," Lauren speaks softly.

"They finally let her go?" Sofia asks.

"Yeah. She had a setback so they kept her for a couple more months," Lauren says.