Wrong Kind Of Love

Lauren feels like she's about to pass out as Grace fixes herself and stands up.

"Camila!" Lauren rushes out of the room.

"What? Why does it sound like you just saw someone get murdered?" Camila walks out of her bedroom.

"Camila! I... Gr-Grace... She..." Lauren stutters.

"Grace what?" Camila asks.

"Me nothing," Grace walks out of her room.

"No... Camila! Listen," Lauren says.

"She's lying, mami, it's not fucking true," Grace says.

"Grace was masturbating! To a picture of you!" Lauren yells.

Camila's throat goes dry and her eyes widen as she looks over at Grace.

"You... Were? Why?" Camila asks.

Grace bites her lower lip and looks down at the ground. "I've suspected for a long time that you weren't my mother and at one point I started getting attracted to you and it never went away. It was just small but when I turned eighteen the attraction grew stronger," Grace explains.

"Since when have you been feeling like this?" Camila asks.

"Since... I was twelve," Grace says.

"That explains all the jealousy she showed towards me," Lauren speaks softly.

Grace pushes past her parents and dashes down the stairs and out the front door.

Camila slides down and rests her back against the wall behind her.

"Camila..." Lauren kneels beside her.

"I don't... I mean... How do you react to this?" Camila speaks.

"We need to get her help before it's too late," Lauren says.

"Do you even know where she's going?" Camila asks.

"No," Lauren shakes her head.

"Then let's go find her," Camila says.

"She already left. Let's just-"

"That was insane."

Lauren gets cut off and both girls look over to see Sofia leaning against the doorway of her bedroom.

"Sofia... What are you doing awake?" Camila speaks softly.

"Your voices woke me up," Sofia walks over and sits down next to her sister.

"Go back to sleep," Camila says.

"You heard her, Sof," Lauren looks over at the younger Cabello sister.

Sofia stands up and waves at them before disappearing back into her room and closing the door.

"Come on. Stand up," Lauren rises and holds a hand out.

Camila takes her wife's hand and stands up as Lauren leads them into their bedroom, closing the door.

"We'll look for her first thing in the morning. I'm going to send a text to my family so they can help us," Lauren says, grabbing her phone off the nightstand.

Camila lays back against the headboard as she stares ahead.

Lauren puts her phone down on the nightstand after sending the texts and sits down in front of Camila.

"Come here," Lauren says.

She pulls her wife into a hug as Camila returns it, hugging Lauren tightly.