Family Beach Day

Upon next morning, a car pulls up to Lauren's and Camila's house as all four doors open.

"Okay kids, your home safe and sound," Mike speaks.

"Abuelo, why did Lauren send us with you last night?" Sofia asks Mike.

"I don't know sweetheart but we can find out," Mike says.

Clara, who's up ahead with the twins, takes out the house key her daughter gave her and inserts it, unlocking the front door.

When the older woman steps in, she takes in the scattered clothes as she gasps.

"Niños cover your eyes," Clara says.

When Michael enters with Sofia, both their eyes widen at the scattered clothes.

"Lauren, you didn't..." Clara trails off.

Michael walks over to the stairs and picks up the boxers on the stairs and the panties, examining them before dropping them.

"She did. That girl is going to hear me," Mike says and ascends the stairs.

"Kids stay here," Clara looks back at the three.

"No! I want to come," Sofia says.

Clara debates on it but ushers the younger Cabello upstairs right when Michael throws open Lauren's bedroom door.

"Lauren! Is that the reason you told me and your mother to watch the kids for the night?!" Mike yells.

The green-eyed girl jerks awake and Camila falls off the bed, taking the covers with her, leaving the green-eyed girl exposed.

"Papi-"

"No, is that your bastard of your boss down there?" Mike says.

"I can't believe you will disrespect your house, the bed that you only share with your wife," Clara says.

Before Lauren can stop her father, he stalks over to the other side of the bed.

"Come here you bas-"

"Suegro. It's me!" Camila says.

She takes the covers off of her face and stands up. The brunette takes the covers off of her and hands them to Lauren who envelops herself in them as Camila brings a hand up to her crotch and cups it, covering her sex.

"Oh, Camila! I'm..." Mike turns away.

"It's okay, suegro," Camila says.

The brunette walks into the closet and changes into some clothes as she grabs Lauren some.

She walks back out and hands them to the green-eyed girl who mouths a 'thank you'.

"Camila!" Sofia chirps. She pushes past her grandmother and jogs over to her sister, hugging her.

"Hey little one," Camila hugs back her sister.

"Sorry mija that we barged in like that. We just saw all the scattered clothes downstairs and we thought-"

"It's okay, mami," Lauren says. She changes into the clothes Camila handed her before getting out of bed. "Where are the twins?" Lauren asks.

"Downstairs," Mike says.

"Let's go downstairs, Kaki! The twins miss you," Sofia says.

She rushes out of the room causing the older Cabello sister to laugh.

"Mami, papi, go downstairs. We'll meet you there. I want to talk to Camila privately," Lauren says.

"Okay, mija," Clara says.