Nothing In Mind But You

Lauren takes a step back, feeling like prey that is being hunted by its predator by the way Camila is looking at her.

"This is new. Well, it's been years since you've looked at me like that, so predatory," Lauren speaks.

Camila finally closes the distance between them as she presses Lauren up against her.

One of the brunette's hands goes behind the green-eyed girl, going under the robe and trailing over Lauren's clothed ass.

"Camila," The green-eyed girl whispers.

Her hands cup the brunette's face as they just stare into each other's eyes, desire pooling them.

"Are you just going to stare at me?" Lauren raises an eyebrow.

Camila brings her other hand up and cups the right side of Lauren's face. "Maybe just for a little more," Camila says.

"Is everything okay?" Lauren asks.

"Shhhh. I don't want to think on anything else but you," Camila says.

Finally, the brunette connects their lips as they both moan into it.

Camila deepens the kiss right as she roughly pins the green-eyed girl against the nearest wall.

Lauren lets out a whimper as the brunette brings her hands up, undoing the knot of the robe.

She opens it up as her arms snake inside and around the green-eyed girl's waist, bringing their crotches together.

Lauren moans, throwing her head back, causing their lips to disconnect but Camila brings her lips to the green-eyed girl's exposed neck.

The brunette unwraps her arms from around her wife as she moves her hands up, taking the robe off, letting it drop to the floor.

Lauren, seeing how Camila is still a little overdressed, grips the bottom of the brunette's shirt and takes it off, exposing the girl's top half.

Feeling dominance shoot through her, Lauren grabs Camila's hand, leading them to the living room as she pushes her wife down on the couch.

Camila bites down on her lower lip when Lauren kneels in front of her, spreading the brunette's legs.

The green-eyed girl trails her hands up Camila's thighs as, at the same time, she goes up the brunette's body until their faces are inches apart.

The brunette surges forward, connecting their lips again as Lauren's hands work on the button and the zipper of Camila's pants.

Lauren pulls the brunette's pants down as she disconnects their lips, bringing her's down to Camila's bulge.

The brunette brings one of her hands up and runs it through Lauren's dark locks. "He's missed you," Camila confesses.

The green-eyed girl smirks and takes Camila's pants completely off. "Let me reunite with him," Lauren says.

"Please," Camila begs.

Lauren pulls the brunette's boxers down enough so her member springs out.

The green-eyed girl grips it and looks into her wife's eyes before she leans down and wraps her lips around the shaft.

Camila leans her head back as a moan escapes her throat when Lauren starts to bob her head up and down.

Lauren gags when the tip hits the back of her throat but she continues her head movements while one of her hands jerks the rest of Camila's shaft.

"Mhmm... Fuck, Lauren... Keep sucking like that," Camila says.

Lauren stops her movements though but she runs her tongue along Camila's shaft, then circles the tip before she starts to suck Camila off again.