Out Of The Dark

"Camila," Lauren takes a step forward.

"¡No the acerques! Just answer my fucking question," Camila says. (Stay away!)

"I... It's on the-"

"I don't care if it's on the paper, I want to hear it from you," Camila raises her voice.

Lauren bites down hard on her lower lips as she nods slowly. "Yes, I'm pregnant," She says.

Camila rips the paper in half and crumbles it up into a paper ball as she lets out a sob.

She would have never thought that her wife will cheat on her, was it Camila's fault? Did she cause this? Did she not show Lauren enough love?

Camila wanted to ask all these questions but she couldn't find any words.

"Camz-"

"Don't fucking call me that! Keep that goddamn nickname out of your mouth before you ruin the loving meaning behind it," Camila says.

Lauren recoils as she feels her heart clench as tears start to stream down her face.

They hear the doorbell ring throughout the house but the thought of even going down to answer it doesn't cross both girls' heads but what does is that they hope someone does answer it.

"Who's baby is it?" Camila asks.

"I-"

"Don't give me the damn bullshit that you can't say because you can," Camila cuts Lauren off.

They both fall silent as through the slightly open bedroom door Camila hears her brother's and Louis's voices downstairs.

"Guess I'll find out myself," Camila says towards her wife.

"What do you-"

Before Lauren can finish her sentence, Camila moves towards the door, whipping it open as she storms out and rapidly jogs down the stairs, Lauren right on her heels.

"Camila, what do you mean you will find out yourself?" Lauren asks.

"Louis, are you done with your investigation?" Camila walks up to her brother-in-law after jumping the last step.

"Hello to you too, Camila. And yes, I do," Louis says.

"What investigation?" Harry asks confused.

Louis tells Harry to hold his briefcase up and Harry does as Louis opens it and takes out a folder.

"I found everything I could from the last six years and there's one from way back in high school, it's the top paper," Louis turns to his sister-in-law and hands her the folder.

"Thank you," Camila takes it.

"What's happening?" Clara asks confused.

"You knew didn't you?" Camila looks at her mother-in-law.

"About what?" Clara asks.

"That Lauren's pregnant. That she fucking cheated on me!" Camila raises her voice.

"Don't yell at my mother, Camila! She has nothing to do with this," Lauren raises her voice as well.

At the sound of the yelling, everyone outside comes in to see what the ruckus is about.

"Lauren, Camila, why are you yelling?" Michael asks.

"Oh great everyone is here! How many of you knew that Lauren is pregnant? Michael? Dr. Brooke? Dr. Kordei? How about you Mr. Malik?" Camila looks at the four of them.