Threat

Lauren places an arm in front of Camila, holding the brunette back.

"Zayn, what are you doing here?" Lauren asks.

"I'm the boss," Zayn says, tucking a folder of papers underneath his arm.

He looks at Lauren as his eyes soften and his smirk forms into a smile.

"Lauren..." Zayn speaks softly.

"Don't fucking talk to my wife," Camila says firmly.

Lauren holds the brunette back as she stares at the boy. "What do you want, Zayn?" She asks.

"Nothing. Why are you here?" Zayn asks.

"I'm here for an appointment. Dr. Brooke will be the one to make sure that my pregnancy goes smoothly," Lauren says.

Zayn looks down at the green-eyed girl's stomach and then back into her green eyes. "So you kept him," He says.

"Of course I did," Lauren says.

Zayn smirks and looks at Camila. "I bet this bothers you," He says.

Camila brings a hand up and squeezes Lauren's hand, warning her wife that she's about to go off.

"Mr. Malik, we need to go," Lauren says.

Camila flips the boy off as both girls walk away from him and open the door to their room number when they get there.

"You shouldn't have flipped him off," Lauren giggles.

"He got lucky that he only got that. I would've knocked that damn smirk off his fucking face," Camila says.

"Lauren!"

They look over and see Ally poke her head out from behind the ultrasound machine.

"Hi, Ally!" Lauren smiles.

The short woman walks over and hugs the green-eyed girl then smiles at Camila when she pulls away.

"Hi, Dr. Brooke," Camila returns her smile.

"So, not to make things awkward but... You're accepting this baby as your own?" Ally looks at the brunette.

"It's still a working process," Camila says.

"Well, the machine is all ready and we just need the pregnant lady," Ally says.

Lauren glares at the girl playfully as she moves and lays on the hospital bed, Camila following and standing beside her wife.

The green-eyed girl lifts her shirt as Ally spreads the cold gel on Lauren's stomach.

Ally grabs the transducer and brings it up to Lauren's stomach, slowly moving it around as all three girls look at the screen.

"Where is he?" Camila asks.

"Hold on, he's small," Ally says. She moves the transducer a little to the right and smiles. "Look, there he is," Ally points at the screen.

Both girls look at the screen as Lauren squeezes Camila's hand.

The green-eyed girl looks at her wife's face to see her reactions.

"Wow... He's so small. So beautiful," Camila speaks slowly.

"Camila, he's like three weeks old," Lauren giggles.

"I know but... I just love babies," Camila says.

Lauren smiles and kisses the back of her wife's hand. "Everybody knows that," She says.

"Well, he's developing healthily so this is going to be a healthy pregnancy. So far there aren't any detectable problems that can change that," Ally puts the transducer down.