Not An Easy Game

Lauren had texted Zayn if she can talk to him and when he replied 'yes' and that he is at his house, she made her way over there.

When she gets there, she pulls up to the gates and a man in a suit appears on the other side.

"State your business here," He says.

"I'm here to speak with Mr. Zayn Malik," Lauren says.

"Are you?" The man raises an eyebrow.

"Yes," Lauren nods.

"Name?" The man asks.

"Lauren Jauregui," The green-eyed girl says.

The man turns away and takes out a walkie-talkie, talking into it before returning.

"The sir identified you, I'll let you right through," The man said.

He presses a button and the gates make a jostling noise as they slide open.

Lauren drives in and parks the car before getting out and walking up to the front door.

When she's in front of it, the door opens, and the green-eyed girl steps in.

The butler closes the door and walks to be in front of Lauren. "The sir is up in his bedroom, he said you can go right up," The butler says before walking away.

Lauren looks upstairs and hesitates on going up but she needs to talk to Zayn so she ascended the stairs.

She's been here before but the only person that has seen her before was the butler.

When she's outside Zayn's bedroom, she takes a deep breath before opening the door.

She looks around and the room is empty but then Zayn walks out of his closet, boxers being the only clothing he has on.

"Dr. Cabello, or should I start calling you Dr. Jauregui?" Zayn says.

"You couldn't hold back being an asshole for one second could you?" Lauren rolls her eyes.

"It's the main reason why you keep coming back to me," Zayn says, a smirk on his lips.

"And that is what I'm here to talk about. I'm ending any leftover ties between us," Lauren says.

Zayn's smirk falls and he turns serious as his eyes pierce into Lauren's.

"Are you now? Give me the pleasure of knowing why?" Zayn asks.

"Camila is coming back and I'm doing things right. That's all I have to say to you," Lauren says and turns to walk out.

"Walk out that door and you lose your job," Zayn speaks up.

Lauren stops turns back around to face him to see that smirk is back on his lips.

"You can't fucking do that," Lauren walks close to Zayn.

"Oh, but I can. I'm your boss," Zayn says. He makes a pouty face and lowers slightly so that he's at eye level with Lauren. "How I love seeing you so vulnerable, you know this very well," Zayn says, straightening up.

"Zayn, let me fucking leave or I swear I will call Camila and she will come to get me," Lauren says.

"Will she?" Zayn raises an eyebrow.

He inches closer and violently searches for Lauren's phone as the green-eyed girl fights against him.

"Zayn, get your hands off of me," She slaps him across the face.

The tattooed boy recoils back and Lauren turns around to run away but Zayn quickly grabs her arm and throws her down on the floor.

Zayn walks over to his bedroom door and closes it before slowly walking back over to Lauren who backs away each step he takes.