A Mysterious Stalker

Camila packs her bags as she closes her suitcase once done and turns to her wife who just finished packing her bags.

"I can't believe we're leaving," Lauren says.

"Are you glad or sad?" Camila asks.

"Both," Lauren answers.

"I feel the same but I'm mostly sad that I won't be able to fuck you up to the point of making you scream my name," Camila says.

"Don't talk like that," Lauren says.

Camila smirks as she runs her hand down Lauren's arm. "I wouldn't mind postponing our flight and staying for a little while longer," Camila says.

"I would but I don't want to leave the kids alone for much longer and I only asked for the weekend off at work," Lauren says.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you," Camila says.

"Really? What is it?" Lauren asks.

"You know I won't tell," Camila says.

"Camz!" Lauren whines while pouting.

"Lolo!" Camila sings. She cups her cheek and presses multiple kisses on her wife's pouty lips. "Come on, mi amor," Camila says.

After settling everything at the resort by checking out and putting their bags in the cab and all that, they are finally on their way to the airport, at least Camila only knows, Lauren is blindfolded.

"Is it necessary for me to be blindfolded?" Lauren asks.

"Yes," Camila says.

"But shouldn't we be going to the airport?" Lauren asks.

"Stop questioning or you won't get your surprise," Camila says.

Lauren pouts yet again but complies and stops asking questions as she lays her head on Camila's shoulder.

After a couple of minutes drive, the cab finally pulls up to the airport as Camila gets out, helping Lauren out.

Camila pays the driver in pesos and takes out their luggage as Lauren just stands where Camila left her.

"Look, it will be quite difficult for me to guide you and hold the luggage at the same time but I will try," Camila says.

"Let me carry one," Lauren says.

She holds her hand out trying to find her wife but fails, making Camila laugh.

"I'm right here," Camila says.

Camila reaches out one of their luggage and Lauren grabs it, beaming at her wife.

"Come on," Camila says.

She places her free hand on Lauren's shoulder and leads her to one of the private gates.

Finally, they are being driven to their plane as Lauren remains blindfolded.

"Where are we, Camila?" Lauren asks.

She turns to her wife as the brunette fixes the blindfold on her face. "We're almost there," Camila says.

"Aren't we going to miss our flight?" Lauren asks.

"Shhh," Camila shushes her, a smile on her lips.

Finally, the car comes to a stop as the airport employee opens the door and Camila gets out, helping her wife out.

The airport employee takes out their luggage from the trunk as he follows the two.

"We're almost there," Camila whispers in her wife's ear.

Finally, they're standing in front of a private plane as Camila stops Lauren and brings her hands up to the knot of the blindfold.