Lie Detector

I wrote this after I watched Tommy's video

Prompt- DreamTeam + Karl do a lie detector test
----------------------------------

"So how does it work?" George says nervous of Sapnap who stormed into the house with Karl claiming he had a new video idea.

"Basically, you connect it to the person you want to answer the questions and then you follow this graph and it will say if someone is lying or telling the truth" Sapnap explains reading the leaflet it came with.

"I bet it doesn't even work" George roll his eyes.

"It's the same machine's they use against real criminal's so it does work and besides we can test it" Sapnap says running over to George, who was sitting on the sofa next to Dream. "Put it on!"

Karl pulls out a camera and sets it up, starting to record.

"Hell no I'm not going first!" George says.

"Fine, you go last then!"

Sapnap starts, then Karl and then Dream. All asking dumb and some serious questions for the other to answer.

"Final question Dream!" Sapnap announces.

"Shoot" Dream says.

"Are you in love with anyone?" Sapnap smirks.

Dream's smile drops and he glares at Sapnap.

"His heart rate is going crazy!" Karl giggles watching the computer screen.

"No I don't" Dream answers blankly.

The chart spikes up. "LIE!" Karl and Sapnap yell at the same time.

George feel a sting in his heart as Dream answers. He's in love with someone. George knew he never had a chance with Dream, it was all just jokes between them. But it couldn't stop him from falling in love with his best friend and it still hurt him to hear they could never be together.

Sapnap and Karl bombarded him with questions but he shook his head refusing to answer anymore.

"Ugh your dog water!" Karl moans.

"One last question from George and then you can take it off" Sapnap says.

They all turn to George expectantly, George thinks of a question. But he can't think of anything other than the thing he just heard "I'm sorry about this question but... Do we know the person that your in love with?" He asks refusing to look at Dream, eyes glued to the screen.

Dream drops his head staring at his lap as he messes with his hair "Yes"

"That's the truth!" Karl tells us.

"Your allowed to be free now" Sapnap tells him, helping him take off the machine.

He then helps George into it. "Ugh you know I still don't believe this works" George groans getting comfortable for what will most likely be the next ten minutes of things he didn't want to answer.

"Okay then answer some questions we know the answer to. Like what is your name?" Sapnap asks.

"George"

"True. Are you colour blind?" Karl adds.

"Wow rude. But yes" George says with a small laugh.

"How old are you?" Dream asks.

"24" George answers.

"All true. See three out of three. Answer this next one as a lie... Is it true elephants are your favourite animals?" Karl says.

"Yes" George laughs.

"See and that is false!" Karl shows him pointing on the screen.

"Oh okay..." George mutters surprised the machine works.

They start with a few normal questions until Sapnap blurts out "Have you every thought romantically about someone in this room?"

"No!" George says shocked.

"Lie!" Karl giggles "Is it Dream?"

"Definitely not!" George shouts going red.

"Lie!"

Dream smiles, feeling warmth in his heart.

"Ugh! Fine I have but how could I not when thousands of people ship us online!" George try's to defend himself.

"That's a good point" Dream agrees, the feeling never going away.

"Is it true that you read fanfiction with Sapnap?" Karl asks.

"Yes" George says unashamed, every one knew that anyway.

Sapnap pushes Dream to sit next to George making them both confused.

"If Dream kissed you right here, right now would you pull away?" Sapnap asks seriously.

"Of course I would" George says trying to sound confident but his voice was shaky, knowing the result would be a lie.

Karl and Sapnap smile at each other happily. "We'll see you two later!" Sapnap says grabbing his things quickly. They both run out of the door.

George and Dream was starring at the graph on the laptop in front of them.

"George..." Dream starts.

"Yes" George voice broke.

"Do you love me?"

George froze and dropped his head. "Yes" He mumbled.

"Look at me" Dream demands softly.

George looks up to him with tears in his eyes.

Dream leans forward connecting their lips. George was shocked but melted instantly kissing him back.

When they pull away Dream looks at the graph which was all over the place and he laughs. "Your heart doesn't look healthy"

"Shut up idiot" George laughs overwhelmed with everything that has just happened.

"I love you too George" Dream confesses gazing down at the smaller boy.

"For real. This isn't another joke right?" George asks.

"Yes for real" Dream smiles leaning in to kiss George again.

Sapnap and Karl burst through the door cheering making them pull away.

"I'm so happy for you!" Karl cheers.

"FINALLY!" Sapnap says running over hugging Dream and George.

"Was you watching us!" Dream shouts shocked.

Sapnap points to the window laughing.

"You weirdo get away from me" George laughs pushing Sapnap away before disconnecting himself from the machine.

"Bonus part is that we got it all on camera" Karl says grabbing it and running up stairs with Sapnap.

Dream turns to George "Do we run after them?"

George shrugs and lifts Dream's arm climbing under it "Nope" He mutters cuddling into Dream.

Dream chuckles and hugs George happily.