endless stream

In this Dream has done a face reveal and they are both dating.

Dream was away. He went to go visit his family for the weekend, and he didn't have service so he couldn't text or call. Not even an hour after he left, George started to get lonely. So in order to have company he started streaming. He decided to try something he had never done before, but he had seen his friends do it multiple times. Except he probably didn't think things through. 

He told the chat that each donation or sub he gets two minutes would be added to his timer and once the timer runs out the stream ends. But he underestimated just how dedicated his fan base was to him. The love George and his content so they did everything in their power to keep the donations coming so that George couldn't end.

Dream would be home later today but under George's own rules he wasn't allowed to stop streaming. He began with a positive attitude thinking it wouldn't be a long stream. But after over 48 hours without sleep he started to lose that positivity. He really didn't want to go to sleep on stream, that would be embarrassing. What if he talked or what is the viewers got to bored if he slept in another room.

"Guys please stop donating now" George chuckles, he said it jokingly but he wanted to end stream so bad. "I need to get off this game I can't think straight, I'm too tired I can't play anymore" He says tabbing out of mine craft. 

"We can just sit and talk for a while" He says covering his mouth to yawn. "Ask me questions or something" He mumbles feeling his eyes get heavier. He rests his head on his hand listening to the tts lady's voice. "When are you doing more dsmp lore?" 

"I'm not sure, whenever anyone wants me to join" He shrugs.

"Where's Dream? What's it like living with him?" The lady asks.

George smiles "It's awesome I've never been happier. But Dreamie isn't here" George pouts. "He's gone to see him family and left me all alone"

A few more questions rolled in and George could barely answer them. "I should go make some more coffee" George mumbles looking at the mugs on the corner of his desk, from his previous cups.

There was a knock on his door and Dream came in "Hey Georgie I'm home" Dream smiles.

"Dweam your back!" George says playfully spinning in his chair to face him.

"Your still streaming?" Dream frowns, he got the notification George went live shortly after he left.

"Yup I did a subathon but I regret it now" George sighs.

Dream walks over to him brushing the hair out of his face. "You look exhausted"

"I'm okay" George shrugs, he was just happy Dream was back. He relaxed at Dream's touch and instantly regretted it feeling his limps grow week from the tiredness. Dream noticed the boy shaking back and forth lightly. He reacted quickly, grabbing his arms letting George's head fall onto his body. "Sorry" George mumbles not having the energy to move.

"It's okay, lets get you to bed. I'm sure the stream won't mind" He says reaching over to turn the camera off quickly. He picks George up bridle style and carries him to the bed. Laying him down gently, putting the cover on him. "But the stream..." He mumbles falling into the comfort of the pillow.

"I'll entertain them, you just get some rest" Dream says placing a light kiss on his forehead.

"I love you" George whispers before falling asleep.

"I love you too baby" Dream smiles before heading back to the desk. He moves the camera so that George wasn't in the frame, knowing George would be embarrassed if people watched him sleep. He then turned the camera back on. He had done a face reveal before so being on camera wasn't an issue anymore.

"Sorry about that chat but I couldn't let George push himself, he was about to collapse. He works too hard to try please you guys" Dream smiles shaking his head, admiring his sleeping boyfriend across the room. "I'll be here to entertain you guys until George is awake, which knowing him could be an hour or days sooo lets pick a game to play yeah?" Dream laughs.

A few hours later George woke up, he didn't feel Dream besides him causing him to frown. He looks over hearing the voice of his lover at the computer. George got up quietly grabbing his blanket before walking over to Dream. Dream takes his headphones of seeing George standing next to him, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He wanted sleep but he wanted to be near Dream.

He climbed into Dream's lap and snuggled up to his chest. Dream wrapped his arms around George instinctively helping him cover himself with the blanket. He felt his face turn red as he remembered he was streaming. "Georgie baby we're still streaming" Dream whispers to him.

"Mmm" George hummed burying his face in Dream's chest. He can care about all of that later, all he wants now is to sleep.

"Okay love get some rest" Dream smiles kissing his forehead before continuing the stream like nothing happened. Ignoring the chat as they exploded with dnf comments. The boys had yet to reveal they were dating after all.