Valentines

Prompt- Dream gives George a valentines gift while he is streaming

----------------------------

"Oh Georgeeee~"

Dream comes running into the room holding something behind his back.

"I'm streaming!" George panics turning to see him. Thankfully the door wasn't in view of the camera.

"That's okay it's not like they can see me. Your not busy are you?" Dream asks walking over, stopping when he gets to the edge of the desk. The camera was pointed at George's head height, so even if he did stand right next to George the fans wouldn't be able to see his face anyway since he's too tall. 

"Not really, it's on alt so I'm just chatting" George says taking of his headphones so that he can speak with Dream easier. 

"Cool" Dream says glancing at the chat flying by, welcoming him to the stream. He turns his attention back to George. "I've got something for you!" He says holding back his laughter.

"O-oh no w-what is it?" George says pushing his chair away from his desk enough for him to be able to run away if necessary. 

"Noooooo it's a good thing" Dream says smiling cheekily.

Are you and Dream going on a valentines date today

The tts woman's voice came out of my computer speakers since George turned off his headphones when he took them off.

"Oh is it Valentines day today I didn't know that" George says to the screen before looking back at Dream. His eyes widen when he tries to see what he's hiding "Does that have anything to do with what's behind your back?"

"Maybee~" Dream chuckles.

George turns red at the thought of what it could be. At least he knows it can't be anything bad.

"Do you want it?" Dream smirks.

"Okay" George says putting his hands out ready for Dream to drop it in his hands.

"Say the magic word" Dream teases.

"Come on just give it.... please" George says turning his head away embarrassed.

"here you go" Dream says holding out a white blob plushie of his avatar. George stares at it with a blank face, holding it up in his hands examining it.

"Like it?" Dream asks in a teasing voice but his heart was going crazy. He made this whole situation into a joke just as an excuse to give George this present for valentines day.

A smile breaks out on George's face and he pulls it into him hugging it, he puts his face into the soft teddy "I love it!"

Dream covers his mouth with his hand "Your adorable" it comes out muffled but George still hears it, causing his face to turn bright red.

He opens his mouth to say something to tease Dream but Dream instantly turns around "Enjoy your stream! I'll probably be in the kitchen when you finished!" He says closing the door behind him.

George spins back to his desk staring at the plushie. He smiles and giggles as he looks at it. "Sorry about that chat, what was we talking about again?" He asks hugging the plushie, refusing to put it down as he continues the stream.

Dream smiles watching George's stream on his phone as he starts cooking dinner for them both.

_______________
Short but sweet. Hope you like it!