Slushie

"Are you crazy! The best flavour is the red one!" Says playfully pushing George.

"No it's obviously the blue one!" George argues back.

"That's because you can only see blue" Sapnap says clicking on the red option.

"Shut up Sapnap you meanie!" George pouts sipping his drink.

"Your all nimrods!" Karl says picking pink.

George leans his back into Dream's chest whispering "Ew he's not seriously getting pink right?"

"Says the one getting blueberry. What are you a child?" Dream smirks meeting eyes with the boy looking up at him.

George steps away turning around and crossing his arms. "Oh haha your sooo funny"

"We're going to head into the theatre and find our seats!" Karl says as him and Sapnap start walking off.

"Hurry up lovebirds or you'll be left behind!" Sapnap jokes.

"We'll catch up in a second" Dream tells them.

"Kay!" Karl says dragging Sapnap along, leaving just the two of them in the hall.

"Now that I have you alone" Dream smirks wrapping his arms around George's waist. George's hands instinctively finds their way to his chest.

"Dream what if someone see's us" George blushs glancing up at him shyly.

Dream chuckles cupping George's cheek, making him look up to him. "Good. Let them watch" Dream says closing the distance between them.

George melted into him, kissing back with the same need as Dream.

The kiss didn't take long to become a makeout session. George's back against the wall.

They both pull away breathing heavily "we should get back to the others" Dream says being the first one to snap out of their daze.

"Or we could ditch them" George giggles at the idea.

"Nice try. I know you'd love to have me all to your self but we've already paid for the tickets" Dream laughs along.

"Ugh fine we'll watch the dumb film with dumb Sapnap and dumb Karl" George jokes. "But first..." he whispers, eyes travelling back to Dream's lips.

"Awe does dumb George want another kiss" Dream teases him in the same childish voice George was just using.

"Nope I'm good" George says pushing Dream away.

"Hey not fair!" Dream says pulling him back with ease.

"Hmm seems like I'm not the only one then" George says.

"Don't tease me" Dream pouts.

"Ah revenge sure is sweet" George laughs putting his hands on either side of Dream's face. Pushing his cheeks in laughing more at the funny face.

Dream rolls his eyes playfully pulling George's hands away "Enough"

They share a smile before Dream breaks the silence "so the others?"

"Wait" George nods leaning up placing one last kiss on Dream's lips "okay now I'm ready"

"You just can't help being cute can you" Dream smiles.

George sticks his tongue out at him. Dream laughs "You've got a blue tongue" he says absentmindedly as he grabs both their slushie's from the machine next to them.

He hands George his and they both head to the room.

"What took you both so long!" Sapnap whisper yells, even though the film hasn't started yet and the rest of the viewers where all talking.

"I thought you was going to miss the film!" Karl says.

"Don't be dramatic" Dream says "we wasn't even that long"

"You were gone so long Karl managed to paint my nails!" Sapnap says showing them his newly painted nails.

"They look great" Dream says amused.

"I thought you got red" Karl says randomly.

"Sorry?" Dream asks confused.

"Slushie I mean. Your tongue is purple but I thought you got red" Karl points out.

"It is?" Dream asks.

"Oh yeah it is. That's so weird" George says.

Sapnap burst out laughing.

The three of them turned to him confused. "George so is yours"

"Pardon?" George says confused.

Karl started laughing too "Did you make out or something?"

Dream and George turned to eachother, their faces becomes red instantly.

"Oh my god you did!" Sapnap yells making people look over for a moment.

"Shut up we're in a cinema!" George says embaressed, putting his head down.

"You two are priceless" Sapnap says wipping his tears of joy.

"I told you!" Karl says to Sapnap. "I told you there was something going on between them and you didn't believe me!"

"How was I supposed to know, they've florted since day one!" Sapnap says.

Dream shrugs sitting down "at least we don't have to tell them now"

George sighs taking his seat as well, in between Sapnap and Dream "I guess your right"

"So it's true?!" Sapnap says.

"Obviously" Dream says.

The room lights switch off making everyone quiet instantly.

"Saved by the bell" Dream whispers to George.

"Or rather the lights" George whispers back making Dream laugh.

"Alright I hope I'm not going to be listening to your teenage giggleing the whole movie!" Sapnap jokingly whispers.

"Go flirt with Karl" Dream whisper argues at him.

"Planning to" Sapnap jokes turning to Karl to whisper something.