George's teasing

Prompt- Sapnap makes a bet that forces George to have to tease Dream until he snaps.

TW- Sexual themes/references
______________________

It would be a lie to say that everyone was sober but they could still think straight.

"So your telling me if you got a lap dance you wouldn't get turned on" Sapnap says to Dream in shock. No one knows how this conversation started.

"No" Dream shakes his head.

"What if it was George?" Sapnap bargains knowing his two friends had a thing for each other.

"George? What! No!" Dream panics.

"I'm not giving Dream a lap dance" George laughs. Alcohol made him confident but he wouldn't do that even if he was wasted.

"Okay lets make a deal" Sapnap says.

"What?" Dream asks, his competitive side never backs down.

"I'll give Dream two thousand dollars if he doesn't get hard and I'll give George two thousand if you can make him hard!" Sapnap challenges.

"Two thousand..." George thinks "Wait no! Why would I want to make him hard!" He says embarrassed.

Sapnap laughs "Getting the homies off isn't weird. Besides it will prove a point and you get money! Plus you get to hold it against him whenever he teases you. You don't have to give him a lap dance, you can do whatever you want! You can touch him, kiss him, whatever you think will work"

"And why would I agree to this?" Dream asks.

"You have to. You have to prove you don't have a thing for George or I won't let this go" Sapnap says.

"True" Dream mumbles. There was no denying he would do anything to be close to George. "Fine I'm in"

They turn to George "I want the money" He shrugs, secretly excited.

"You have ten minutes! I'm going to see what Karl is up to!" Sapnap says heading to the kitchen which was connected to the room. "Oh and Dream" He says loud enough from the kitchen for us to hear.

"Yeah?" Dream asks.

"No touching or you lose!" Sapnap laughs turning to talk to Karl.

"Whatever" Dream rolls his eyes annoyed about it.

George decides to just go for it and straddles Dream's lap. Dream goes to put his hands on George's waist but quickly stops himself.

"Oh nearly lost already" George giggles.

"It was on instinct" Dream huffs irritated, having George sitting on his lap was making him struggle already.

"You may as well touch me we both know your going to lose" George smiles innocently leaning forward so their chests press together.

"Is that so?" Dream smirks keeping his arms to the side of him.

George leans to Dream ear and whispers "You can't resist me"

Dream's body goes stiff as George trails kisses down his neck. George smiles and leaves purple bruises all over him. Dream lets out a quiet groan making George smirk abusing that spot.

George runs his hand's down Dream's chest landing on his belt. He takes it off with ease. Dream watches him intensely. George hands him the belt "I think this is yours"

Dream throws the belt around his neck pulling George's face closer to his "Carry on having your fun baby. After I win you'll get your punishment" Dream smirks seeing George whimper at his words.

George was a bottom and they both knew that.

"T-that's cheating" George stutters fidgeting on his lap.

"I never touched you darling" Dream says dropping the belt on the sofa next to them.

"I-If you do I won't tell... It will just help me win" George says his face bright red.

"Such a slut begging to be touched" Dream teases putting his hands on the smaller boys waist.

George melts into his touch. "This is meant to be the other way round baby. But it looks like we've got you all flustered instead" Dream says lowly running his hands over George's hips.

Dream was struggling to keep himself together. He wanted nothing more to throw George onto his back and rail the small boy until he was screaming Dream's name...

Shit...

He was hard.

And George could feel it. "Got a problem down their big boy?" George smiles innocently pushing his hips into the boys bellow.

"Fuck George" Dream growls guiding his hips to do it again.

"Dream your touching him you lost!" Sapnap shouts from the kitchen.

"Fuck this" Dream stands up, holding George so he wouldn't fall over. He chucks George over his shoulder. "I suggest you go out for dinner or some shit" He tells the other two.

Heading up stairs with George.

Sapnap and Karl laugh quickly grabbing their things and running out the door.