Connection to you- Angst

Prompt- One sound wave. Connecting two lovers together. But that's all that they have
TW- Angst

------------------------------

"Come here George~!" Dream yells like always chasing after George's in game character.

"DREAM! STOP!" George yells desperately trying to get away.

"Too late!" Dream yells victoriously finally having caught up. He slayed George causing his items to drop on the floor.

"Ugh. I give up. I've had enough of this game already" George moans, rage quitting.

"Awe Georgie no need to quit so soon" Dream teases him.

"Shut up" George groans leaning back in his seat. A moment of comfortable silence falls over the two of them as they relax. "Weren't you meant to go shopping today?" George asks looking at the time. They had been playing all day.

"Yeah, but my roommate ended up going" Dream tells him.

"I never knew you had a roommate" George says sitting forward in interest.

"Have I really never told you before?" Dream asks shocked "It's Sapnap"

"Oh him. I've heard you talk about him before. But you only ever told me he was your best friend, not you roommate" George reply's.

"We've lived together for a couple of months now. But don't be jealous Gogs you can live with me one day" Dream says.

"Ha ha very funny" George says sarcastically "I've told you a million times I don't have a passport"

"Hurry up and get one" Dream groans.

"I did apply a while ago, but I haven't heard anything back yet" George tells him.

"Tell me as soon as they do reply and I'll by the first flight to Florida!"  Dream says excited.

"Calm down moron. That will take a while, besides now I'll have to meet his Sapnap guy first" George smiles.

"Sapnap!" George hears Dream yell from a distance, he had obviously moved away from his microphone so it wasn't too loud.

"Join my discord invite!" Dream yells again.

"Okay he should join any minute" He was close again, like normal.

"Sounds good" George says.

A door opens on Dream's side of the call. 

"It's not letting me" An unfamiliar voice to George says, he guesses it's Sapnap.

"What's it saying?" Dream asks.

"Server doesn't exist" Sapnap says.

"Your discord need an update maybe?" Dream questions.

"No I've got the latest version, I even tried to see the Server IP and this came up" Sapnap says.

"That's strange... never seen that before. Hey George I'm going to invite you to a new call"

"Okay" George reply's not knowing what is going on.

Dream left the call. He joined one with Sapnap before trying to invite George. But Dream ended up getting a screenshot from George, of the same error message Sapnap was sent a few moments ago. The three of them tried everything they could think off. Using different accounts, changing devices, getting other people to try join, even going as far as using a VPN. But the only account George could connect to was Dream's.

"Hello can you hear us both George?" Dream says joining the call with George again.

"Hi!"

"Yep I can" It was just him and Dream in the call, but Sapnap was talking through his microphone as well.